Dreaming of Speed!!!!

Michi

I just saw your ticker...Congratulations!!! (x2)
What are their names? How big were they?
( Boys? Girls? One of each?)
Pictures??????

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Yes! Please give details! :) :D

I hope everything went well and you are all doing well! I am still SO sorry to hear about your carseats! I can't believe that! You shouldn't have to deal with that at ANYTIME in your life, let alone when you are about to bring home two new babies!

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
I want to hear how the delivery of the twins went also, were there any complications?, how is the other child doing? Post pics of your precious ones when you have time.

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry ladies but at this time i feel it is best to keep all aspects of my personal life away from this forum to protect myself from being under constant attack. I had intended to post pictures but i no longer feel safe doing so and will probably be no longer frequenting this board. They are both happy and healthy and at home with us.

I hope in time i feel safe posting here again but as i am under persecution for every post i dont care to be a member here any longer. I do want to thank several of you who have been very kind to me and i have learned alot from and have given me such valuable information about many aspects of child rearing beyond CPS, i feel like i've learned so much here it hurts to leave but unfortunately it also hurts to come here so i've chosen to leave for a while.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Dreaming_of_Speed said:
I'm sorry ladies but at this time i feel it is best to keep all aspects of my personal life away from this forum to protect myself from being under constant attack. I had intended to post pictures but i no longer feel safe doing so and will probably be no longer frequenting this board. They are both happy and healthy and at home with us.

I hope in time i feel safe posting here again but as i am under persecution for every post i dont care to be a member here any longer. I do want to thank several of you who have been very kind to me and i have learned alot from and have given me such valuable information about many aspects of child rearing beyond CPS, i feel like i've learned so much here it hurts to leave but unfortunately it also hurts to come here so i've chosen to leave for a while.

In this regard, over the last months, some outright mean replies and various other responses to some of your posts have been deleted. A handful of newer accounts, email and IP addresses have also been blocked. On the other hand, I've also received a number of complaints about some posts. Ultimately, as I stated once before, if users don't care to have details of their personal life discussed (positively or negatively), then it is best not to post them at all on any public forum.

While the moderators here try to keep the forums free of posts that are grossly offensive or constitute obvious harrassment, there is always going to be a grey area. This is especially the case in the Coffee Break forum, unlike the other forums where it is easier to move/remove posts and threads that are not on topic. It would be unfortunate to lose any community members over personal disputes, trolling or any other offensive behavior. Simple rules like honesty and respect should prevent any further issues. Beyond that, there is also an "Ignore" list in the user control panel Miscellaneous area that may be useful.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC