Anyone watch The Bachelor?

Blondie87

So I'm watching all The Bachelor episodes online since I've missed them all. And in the first one it shows Jason and his 3 year old son driving in the car, and I am PRETTY sure that Ty is in a booster...? Is he? Anyone notice that?

I took a pic of it-
tybooster.jpg

ADS

Blondie87

I thought it was either a booster, or an Apex. But most likely a booster. He should have some money now! He should get that kid in a harness...

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I thought it was either a booster, or an Apex. But most likely a booster. He should have some money now! He should get that kid in a harness...

I don't think it's an Apex, the wings don't look wide enough. The Apex has really wide-set, wide-angled wings.

You could contact him through the network, but no guarantee it'll make it to him or he'll care.

soccer_widow

What annoyed me was the fact that when he was on the "Bachelorette" Ty was in a Cowmoo Marathon. I would think he still fits in it(he doesn't seem that big), so why isn't it being used?

RJB78

CPST Instructor
What annoyed me was the fact that when he was on the "Bachelorette" Ty was in a Cowmoo Marathon. I would think he still fits in it(he doesn't seem that big), so why isn't it being used?

Yeah that.

It was definitely a booster. I saw it later in the episode, too. Better shot of it.

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I noticed the booster, too. I'm pretty sure it's an Evenflo Big Kid. He's only three, he really should be in something. If he was in a MA before (I watched the Bachelorette, but missed when he was in a seat), he should either be in it or something else.

Kat_Momof3

yep, an evenflo big kid.

you know, he's a big 3yr old... you can tell seeing him by his dad, so I can see how a single dad who doesn't make a ton of money would do that... plus, I doubt he knows the options.

forget contacting the dad, though.

I think the answer is to contact ABC... and The Bachelor's producers more likely... and tell them they could make more money by doing "product placement"... IE... get a carseat company to give the guy a free HWH seat (Hello, Graco!).

obamamama

It looks like the Evenflo Big Kid to me too! Is it possible that he just brought the booster for the filming? Do we know if the MA is in his own car at home? I suppose it's possible that he moved him out of it but also possible that he didn't.
I don't watch the show-- so I don't have any clue!

Jewels

Senior Community Member

Yes he was in a Cowmoo MA in the Bachelorette which impressed me. I was very disappointed to see him in a Evenflo Big Kid at 3yrs old when he should still fit in his MA :thumbsdown:

On a side note, why didn't he get rid of Megan last night?

soccer_widow

Megan should be GONE.

I also hated seeing Stephanie's daughter riding in the limo COMPLETELY UNRESTRAINED!!!! It's a pretty long car ride down to Legoland.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Megan should be GONE.

I also hated seeing Stephanie's daughter riding in the limo COMPLETELY UNRESTRAINED!!!! It's a pretty long car ride down to Legoland.

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they had a carseat in there and that whoever was in there with her buckled her in. But I know when my Grandpa died I could have taken DS in the limo with me but they would not allow me to use a carseat in there because of insurance reasons. I chose to send him with my mom.

brittany741

I guess I wasn't the only one... I kept secretly hoping one of them would come out as a CPST but didn't mention it to DH... he thinks I am too critical already

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC