Rumor has it...

NannyMom

I'll be going to Target tonight. I bought a clearnace doll stroller ($7) Wed night and Sofi already broke the wheel yesterday. :rolleyes: So we'll get a new one.

SHe also got a mini stuffed Pooh Bear. They were all market $4.18 except one was market $2.08...so she got that one :) I can't wait to see what deals there are tonight.

ADS

christineka

I went to Target today for great deals. The toys and baby gear were only 30 percent off. All they had was one 3 in 1 seat and a bunch of junk toys. I bought a couple little things and some storage totes for $4. That was it, I bought those same storage totes a few weeks ago on sale at walmart for $5 each. That was a good deal anyway.

miraclebabies

I went to Target today and found alot of clearance things. I got my DD dress clothes reg $20 for $5, dress shoes for a $1 and many other toys were really good prices. They also got all of the new baby items out and clearanced the older models.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
mine still has most at 30%, some at 50% and a few at 75%.....the best deals i could find were a $50 smartcycle.....and a $75 fisher price dvd player.

MySillyKids

I went to 3 targets today ( :eek: )

Spent WAAAAAAY to much, got the best deals!

$20 train tables x2

and other stuff that i have to get out of the van LOL

w00t w00t w00t

R&J'sMom

I went to a few Targets today and found:

Step 2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table for $24.xx reg $99.99
Little Tikes Easy Store Jr Slide for $9.xx reg $39.99
Little Tikes Climb & Slide Castle for $17.xx reg $69.99
(2) Plasma Cars for $12.xx reg $54.99
Walkin' Talkin" Lightning McQueen for $9.xx reg $39.99
Star Wars Didj Set (game system plus Star Wars game) for $22.48 reg $89.99
(3) big Bionicle Lego sets for $12.48 reg $49.99 each
Cars My first DVD game $3.74 reg $12.99

:thumbsup:

MySillyKids

Okay stuff out of the van.

-2 circo train tables for $19.99 each, normally $89.99
-Matchbox shuttle mission (ds1 REalllllllly wanted it for xmas, wasn't going to spend $34.99 on it) Got it for $8.74
-Fisher price 2-in-1 learning kitchen $69.99 on sale for $34.98
-Fisher price imaginex gorilla mountain normal $39.99, got it for $9.98. (went to walmart this afternoon, on sale for.... $30! HAHAHAHA)
-Hotwheels Down hill raceway $19.99 on sale for $4.86
-airhogs quick charge airplane $14.99 on sale for $3.74
-teddy bear, $4.99 on sale for $2.48
-Groovy girls horse $17.99 on sale for $8.98
-Groovy girls doll $11.99 on sale for $2.98
-hotwheels crashers $2.49 on sale for 62¢
-2 speed racer bath towels $11.99 on sale for $2.98
-Giraffe stuffed animal $4.99 on sale for $1.24
-neighborhood memory game $7.99 on sale for $1.98
-Thomas the train Vsmile game $19.99 on sale for $4.97
-2 playdoh's $3.99 each on sale for $1.98 each

this is just the stuff i have at MY house. My mom has BAGS and BAGS at her house, tons of tractors for $1.02 and chairs, TONS. sigh lol

LuvBug

ours is still 30% with 1 section that was 50%. I checked the red rags on them too, they just aren't clearencing them very low.

christineka

I'm jealous too. The target I went to just had mostly junky toys on sale for only 30 percent off. I'm guessing it'll only be the ones of those left that get marked down to 50 percent and so on. Maybe I should try a different target.

R&J'sMom

I'm jealous too. The target I went to just had mostly junky toys on sale for only 30 percent off. I'm guessing it'll only be the ones of those left that get marked down to 50 percent and so on. Maybe I should try a different target.

Maybe you went too late in the day? All the good stuff goes first thing. All the stores I went to yesterday had the same junk left.

I try to be at the store when it opens on the day they do the toy markdowns. I have a friend who does this too and we each hit 4 or 5 different stores.

mamaofthree

My 2 Targets still have everything at 30% off. Its nothing great either. Except for a GIJoe set we have our eyes on- it's been marked down since before Christmas and hasn't gone any lower.

Kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC