Rumor has it...

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Many Target went to 75% off their clearance toys today. Haven't gone to lunch yet so I can't confirm about the Target near my office, will report back!

ADS

ctbcleveland

Rumor confirmed....

For us it was yesterday.

I got - 50 mini-playdohs for $2.74

Sets of 3 CARS vehicles for $2.74

A toy backhoe for $1.88.

LuvBug

I'll have to run down there and see after work. I have some things to take back to target, but of course I forgot to put them in the car!

crunchierthanthou

it was still 30% at mine yesterday. Do you think it would jump to 75%?

and funny that I was thinking about starting a thread with the exact same title, except for Old Navy extra 50% off clearance (it depends on your local store. not even all the ones in my city are participating).

I usally do this every year when they hit 75-90% off and get my christmas and birthday shopping done every year. Due, to having 3 HUGE bins of toys from the past sales, I need to pass up on this one :eek:

amy919

it was still 30% at mine yesterday. Do you think it would jump to 75%?

and funny that I was thinking about starting a thread with the exact same title, except for Old Navy extra 50% off clearance (it depends on your local store. not even all the ones in my city are participating).

OMG, I was at Old Navy yesterday and picked up $40 worth of stuff for the girls and I. Well, one thing for me, the rest was for the girls :rolleyes:. I left with THREE bags full of stuff. I got a ton of long sleeve shirts for $1.99 each, sweaters for $4.99 and pants for $5.99!

CTPDMom

Wow...what a mess!

An aisle and a half of clearance with several carts in the aisles full of stuff. It was almost all marked with the correct price (clearance sticker), some still 30%, some 50%, some 75%. Some not marked at all, which made for big piles of stuff also at the scanners.

I was able to get a $50 Lego set for $12.50. My friend said any Lego stuff at 50% off I should buy, buy, buy! LOL (For her nephews)

I also got the package of mini Playdohs for $2.74. (Daycare Easter treats)

The Target brand play guitar (for my little 'Rock Band'er who bugs daddy constantly to hold/play with the real one) for $2.50.

A Leap Frog electronic matching game for $3.74. And a Toy Story figurine set (ds is in love with Buzz Lightyear) for $1.74. (Saving for ds for Easter basket)

An American Girl set of 3 oval puzzles with a frame that they go in for $2.99. (To add to my niece's b-day gift next month, scored some awesome deals from AG during their sale!)

Rosey

There was SO much stuff at my Target! They had a step 2 wagon regular $99 on sale for $25!! They had a play work bench regular $70 on sale for $17! I do not need them but it was so hard to walk away.

R&J'sMom

I went today and bought lots of stuff. :thumbsup:

I bought 8 different Lego sets for 75% off paid $2.48 to $12.48 each(I always buy any Lego sets for 75% off and put them away until the boys are older), (2) Imaginext Jungle for $9.98, (2) Imaginext castle & pirate ship combo set for $7.48, (2) Diego Dinosaur Rescue Mountain for $12.48, (2) Diego Launch, Loop & Rescue for $4.98, 8 pk of Disney Princess dolls for $14.98, Little People Carnival for $7.48, (2) Batman Shake n Go Launchers for $4.98, 6 different board games for $2-$5 each, plus some other toys (I can't remember everything-the stuff is still in the bags). We are set for Valentines's Day, Easter, and birthday presents throughout the year.

ETA** I remembered some other things I bought: (2) Cars Screaming Banshee $7.48, (2) Cars Minis playset (Flo's Cafe) $2.48, (2) Cars Minis playset (a carwash for The King) $2.48
I also bought DS1 a soccer ball (he's starting soccer on Saturday) for $4.98, reg $19.99 and I bought myself a Dirt Devil Kruz (cordless stick vac for hard floors), $19.98, reg $79.99 (this thing is so cool
http://www.target.com/Dirt-Devil-Kruz-Stick-Vac/dp/B000U6FUQI )

Last edited:

JOII

I heard this on another board as well so I braved the freezing temps and my target was still only at 30% :( :( I hope I can catch the sale, I'd love to get some things for my sons birthday in two weeks!

christineka

:( I hope I can catch the sale, I'd love to get some things for my sons birthday in two weeks!

Ack! I have birthday month coming up next month!!! I will have to see if there is a Target near my dd's viola teacher. Even if I'm not saving money... I hate to pass up good deals. I need some online deals so I don't have to leave home. (Thank goodness dh has already told me he wants a Zelda Ocarina for his birthday. I won't find that offline!)

TXAggieTech

Ours had a ton of stuff, not just toys, 75% off. Sign in toys said 30% off but stickers had 75% off on over half. We bought playmobil, some action figure, TMNT and a game that I can remember.

Plus found cereal, snack bars, PS3 games, and jeans for DS for 75% off. And girls panties 85% off (I bought a ton for my niece that won't fit for several years), the long boxes of glasses and something else random that I can't remember for 85% off. We bought over $500 for $111. The only thing not 75% off was hot cocoa and tea for DH.

CTPDMom

I went to the Target close to home on the way home from work last night. I came out with several bags but boy was it hard to walk away from the Step 2 deals! They had the easel and a play/water table...both 75% off. We have no need for them and I couldn't think of anyone to give them to so I had to pass! Same with the Legos. If I had time to Ebay the stuff I might have gotten it but I just don't.

But I did get a bunch of stuff for ds and nieces and b-day gifts; American Girl 300 Wishes, a couple of Dora Scrabble Jr, Monopoly 'Around Town' (preschool version), a lacrosse set (2 sticks and the ball), a letters/numbers Little People Doodle Pro, a Leap Frog fridge learning game thing, Little Einstein's multi-game box set (card games) and I also got the Little People Amusement Park.

My total was $38! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC