Silver cross micro v2 - only $19.99

ADS

Dillipop

Thanks for the heads up! I just got a pink one (the only color they had!) for my ds to leave in my car. For less than $40 with shipping, how could I pass it up?

Kat_Momof3

but the pop, which was on shnoop over 6months ago (I wanna say a year??) is on there now for 50 dollars!!

I bet it doesn't come with the footmuff, but still a fabulous deal.

Peony

The Pop was also on there a few weeks back as well for the same price I ordered one and it arrived today, awesome stroller! Very much like my Maclaren Qwest but the seat is much longer.

celtic1885

I emailed Shnoop yesterday about the Buggster and they said they would be posting more strollers and to keep checking back. As you check the site, make sure to check both "yesterday" and "today" - they update the yesterday tab on occassion when it is sold out.

Kat_Momof3

The Pop was also on there a few weeks back as well for the same price I ordered one and it arrived today, awesome stroller! Very much like my Maclaren Qwest but the seat is much longer.

Silver cross pop cozy universal baby footmuff + raincover $9.99

I have the pop in aqua... it's fabulous!! I just don't know how much longer the straps will fit Ruthie... they are not long straps... not like Maclarens, where babies swim in them for a good while... these straps can fit a newborn well (seriously)

and for it not to come automatically with the raincover and footmuff that I got standard (and I still only paid 100), that's a good price for the accessories (but will the footmuff match??

kmcenery

I have the pop in aqua... it's fabulous!! I just don't know how much longer the straps will fit Ruthie... they are not long straps... not like Maclarens, where babies swim in them for a good while... these straps can fit a newborn well (seriously)

and for it not to come automatically with the raincover and footmuff that I got standard (and I still only paid 100), that's a good price for the accessories (but will the footmuff match??

Sorry im kind of late. my pop that I just got 2 weeks ago came with a rain cover when shnoop said it did not. I got the foot muff and rain cover as well the foot muff it black.

The cheapest I could find the pop with a foot muff and rain cover was $250 I paid $84.88 (thats with shipping) so it was a great deal

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC