I got my radian xt!!!!

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
It was waiting for me when I got home!

I've had a whole 5 minutes to play with it, and thought I would post to see if anyone has any questions I might be able to answer!

Defrost will be over when she gets off of work to take some pictures (my good camera doesn't work for close-ups, and my cell camera takes crappy pics).

YAY!

So far I LOVE IT, and so does DS!

ADS
OMG! I can't wait to see it. I really need a radian and keep debating between this and the 65. I have had the 65 before and hate the lack of SIP.

Can't wait to see pics! Congrats on your new seat.

njkj

I can not wait to see pics!!!!!!! I have been waiting for someone to get theirs so I can determne if it is the seat DS will get for DH's Ranger :)

fyrfightermomma

Let us know if the new foot design makes it more possible to install more upright.

and uhhh how does the headrest go up and down?

And when is Defrost coming over?!?!?!?

LOL. I want my seat!

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Let us know if the new foot design makes it more possible to install more upright.

and uhhh how does the headrest go up and down?

And when is Defrost coming over?!?!?!?

LOL. I want my seat!

Debbie delivers pizza and she gets off usually between 7 & 9 Mountain Time...

You reach in, through the cover and push it up and down - it's VERY easy - think Evenflo Triumph Advanced or how the Safeguard Child Seat and Frontier adjust SO EASY, and through the front.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
The install questions are going to take some time.

Debbie will have her Mazda 5 with her, but I don't know if we can try to install in it tonight or not - it's cold out there, and I am a single mama, so I need to make sure my kids are in a good mood and not fighting if I want to play in the driveway with Debbie.

The Radian has been incompatible rear facing in my center 3rd row, so we can try that to see if the new boot is helpful there.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Yay! I'm so happy for you! :) We can't wait to get ours, but we're waiting on the Malibu, which I've been told won't be out until Feb. :rolleyes: What color did you get?

NannyMom

I can't wait to see pics and hear how it turns out!!

I wish my boss would just give me the money to place our order... I want one too!!

BeckC

Ooh I get so excited to see pics of new seats!

I'm anxious to see if the SIP causes head slump like it looks like it might. When we finally get to buy a carseat it's between the TF and the XT (assuming no issues and it fits in my car).

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Ooh I get so excited to see pics of new seats!

I'm anxious to see if the SIP causes head slump like it looks like it might. When we finally get to buy a carseat it's between the TF and the XT (assuming no issues and it fits in my car).

It *might*

The wings DO cause a bump, but it's less of a bump than the Nautilus or Boulevard.

Kat_Momof3

I want to see how the headrest adjusts and is held in place.

I want to see the difference between the new and old chest clip.

I want to see measurements of the slot heights.

I want to know what all was changed visibly.

and lots of pics with kids in it!!

MustangMama

The install questions are going to take some time.

Debbie will have her Mazda 5 with her, but I don't know if we can try to install in it tonight or not - it's cold out there, and I am a single mama, so I need to make sure my kids are in a good mood and not fighting if I want to play in the driveway with Debbie.

The Radian has been incompatible rear facing in my center 3rd row, so we can try that to see if the new boot is helpful there.

This has nothing to do with your quote but did you used to get your kiddos pictures taken at Lifetouch/JCPenney's?

They look like some kids we had up in our studio a couple years ago??

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
This has nothing to do with your quote but did you used to get your kiddos pictures taken at Lifetouch/JCPenney's?

They look like some kids we had up in our studio a couple years ago??

Yes, Penny's :) My kids were chosen as model's with this picture series :)
sibling3w4d-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC