Yeah! I got my Radian back!

monstah

I'm SO happy. I let a friend borrow my RN for the holidays and I got it back today. (Her son was riding in a yard sale expired something or other.) Why am I so happy you ask? A week ago my van wouldn't start so I had to start using DH's teeny tiny Honda Accord. Contorting a 43 pound boy over the super duper cubby holes was not fun. Especially with a bad back & being prego. I am still waiting on the top tether anchor to get into my dealer.
Atleast for now, he can get in the car by himself, and I'm not *quite* as worried about the top anchor since the RN is pretty good with head excursion.
I do hope they get in soon though.

So yes, I am a very happy girl. I :love: my Radian.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
One of my Radians is out on loan too (as well as my Scenera.) That woman just bought a Nautilus, though, so I will get it back on Thursday. :D

monstah

does the poor friend have a new seat now??

Well yes.... and no.

The boy was riding in identical, expired car seats in mom and dads vehicles. They got them from a yard sale from a woman who had twins. That's why I loaned them my RN. (They didn't realize the dangers of expired / used seats.)

My RN was installed into moms car, but the dad dropped the boy off in his car yesterday and I tried really hard to see what seat they got for dads car and I think (by looking at the pictorial) that it is possibly a Fisher Price Futura. :mad: I really hope not, where the heck would they have found that!?

But, when they were leaving my house, they were meeting mom at Walmart to buy a new seat for her car. I had already given mom a list of great seats to look at and a 15% off any car seat coupon to BRU.

Mom is def trying to what's best for her DS and has listened to me go on and on, without ever becoming defensive. I told them that if they can't find anything at Walmart, than I will sell them my Scenera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC