Best deal on Scenera (prefer girly)

Mtdew@ngel

I'm looking for a girly pattern Scenera for DD. I need to try to get 3 across install before baby #3 comes in Feb...anyonw know what the cheapest is and where? I don't really care for Wal-marts pattern although it's $54 right now at my local one.

ADS

ctbcleveland

I am seeing K-Mart's girlie pattern for about $10.00 than your wal-mart price. See if you prefer this.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_024W400851110001P?vName=Baby&cName=Gear&sName=Car+Seats

I would not expect a much better sale than this. MAYBE $5.00 more off? But that is doubtful.

If you can find a 15% coupon for BRU, they have girlie patterns too, and that should get you close to the Wal-Mart price - if you love their patterns instead.

I am not seeing them on their website - but someone recently posted pictures in the car seat chat.

christineka

Kmart puts their seats on sale every now and then. The scenera is usually $35 during that sale. If you can wait, you may get the good deal. If you spend $50 you can get a $5 off coupon by signing up for the kmart emails.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC