For Sale Tons of Baby Clothes 75+pcs - Newborn to 6 months

amy919

Updated - Tons of Clothes Newborn to 2T, some 4T to 6 as well

Bumping up because tons more items were added, including more shoes and sizes up to 7/8.

UPDATE - Everything now posted here wth details. SHOES NOW ADDED AS WELL.

If you want to see a particular item in further detail, let me know. I am deleting things as they are sold.

Please note that a few of the pieces might have my one of daughters' name or intials wirtten on the tag. Most are faded and can probably be removed with a tide or bleach pen or even with just a few washings. If you're interested in an item that does have something written on the tag, I will try to remember to mention it, but please double check with me if this is something that bothers you. This really only affects a few peices, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

Everything is ready to ship, so 1st come, 1st gets it. Any questions, ask away. I need my living room and dining room back!

From the first lot posted, the only things still available are:

Gymboree 2pc outfit - absolutely adorable and worn only once. Red velour-like material with tiny hearts. Set includes pants with side pocket and matching zip front hooded jacket. Size 3-6 months.

Gymboree 3pc outfit - Purple striped onesie turtleneck with matching pants and zip front hooded sweater. Pictures do not do this adorable outfit justice! Size 0-3 months.

Harley Davidson 3pc outfit. Peach and white striped long sleeve mock turtleneck onesie with peach velour-like jumper and matching hat. Absolutely adorable! Size 0-3 months.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
ADS

Mtdew@ngel

:eek: Great stuff! This is exactly what I'm looking for (been searching on ebay) but I'm not good at making offers & don't really know what shipping is like right now. :confused: Money's tight for us right now but I really need to get some clothes for new baby due in feb...was told she's a girl but I want some gender nuetral just in case we get surprised. lol Can we try to work something out?

amy919

Too many clothes to mention

Bumping up to add more information.

I pulled out all of the bins last night and I have even more clothes than I thought. It's absolutely insane how much stuff I have and it needs to go!

I still have 5 more bins to separate by size/season, but before I go through the trouble of posting everything, I want to see if anyone is interested in anything in particular.

ETA - in going through the bins, I found even more newborn, 0-3 months and 3-6 months stuff including my absolute favorite outfit ever, a Baby Gap denim overall dress with matching bloomers and lined jacket. The jacket has a Harley Davidson patch sewed on the back of it, but my mom assures me she stitched on it lightly so it could easily be removed. I don't believe this outfit was ever worn, maybe the jacket once. Also found a whole pile of onesies never used and a bunch more socks.

I have tons of name brand stuff, Gymboree (complete outfits and separates), Harley Davidson, Baby Gap, lots of Carters, tons Old Navy and The Children's Place stuff since my kids needed the adjustable waist), Baby Phat, Rockawear - too many to mention.

I have sizes anything from newborn to 2T. Summer, spring, fall and winter for all sizes.

Please let me know if you're looking for anything in particular and I'll post that stuff first. 99% of what I have is in EUC condition, some never worn, some NWT. There are a few pieces that have the girls's name written on the tag from school. Very few pieces (can count them on one hand) have very, very tiny stains that will probably come out, nothing obvious (I had to seriously search for them), but since they're in overall great condition, I'd figure I'd include them in case someone wants to try to get the stains out or use them as playclothes.

Have coats (all seasons), tons of bathing suits (most never worn), some with matching cover ups, more jeans and pants than I can count, sweaters, GAP hooded and regular sweatshirts, pajamas, etc. Seriously, you name it, I've got it.

Also have some size 4T and 5 dresses. I know I have fancy dresses as well, but need need to dig those out.

Let me know - this stuff has got to go ASAP. I have no room to store it and no reason to keep it all!

sopapia

i wish this was posted 1.5mo ago... i needed all that then before i went on my shopping spree for my DD. i held out until the last minute before i cleaned out carter's b/c i thought people would give me lots of clothes for my shower. :p they did but after 2 boys... i went a little crazy. :D

doriansmummy

Can I see this please?

Gymboree 2pc outfit - absolutely adorable and worn only once. Red velour-like material with tiny hearts. Set includes pants with side pocket and matching zip front hooded jacket. Size 3-6 months.

amy919

Can I see this please?

I'll take a better close up pic tonight and post it for you. The only one I have right now is in a group shot and you can't see the detail so well. I plan on getting the whole 0-3, 3-6 month stuff posted tonight. That one will be in there :).

amy919

OK, before I crash the entire forum with all my pictures, I'm uploading them here with detailed pictures and descriptions. I have a few things up there now, but my camera battery is recharging, so I'll upload the rest of the ones that are on there tomorrow and take picks of the other 7 bins I'm still sorting through and upload them soon.

amy919

Let me know when you have pictures of the size 3 and 4 items. :)

You'll be the 1st to know ;). Hey - you need a dressy dress? I have the ctutest one with a matching coat, perfect for spring or summer in 3T, NWOT. I was going to hold it for Tea, but she doesn't like it (it's "too" pink :rolleyes:), damn picky kids!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC