Last slot on GN already :-(

ADS

LuvMyCharlie

Just curious...would you say he has an average or long torso? I'm just trying to get a feel for where we'll be in the next few years. DS's torso length is already at 14". Yikes.

mommaon112903

If he's just now moved to the top slot, you have a while left in that harness. :)

Josef was just moved to the third slot less than three months ago :-( We started out on the second slot in the GN less than a year ago. He is in the third slot in his Regent, with about 1/2inch to go before he needs the last slot. Josef is going thru a growth spurt right now, so we expect him to be out of the GN by the time he starts kindergarten in August.

Josef has a LONG torso, he has a torso the length of an average 6-7yr old. He has always out-grown car seats about a year to 18 months before your "average" child will. Thanks to genes from me and his Daddy, lol.

LuvMyCharlie

Josef was just moved to the third slot less than three months ago :-( We started out on the second slot in the GN less than a year ago. He is in the third slot in his Regent, with about 1/2inch to go before he needs the last slot. Josef is going thru a growth spurt right now, so we expect him to be out of the GN by the time he starts kindergarten in August.

Josef has a LONG torso, he has a torso the length of an average 6-7yr old. He has always out-grown car seats about a year to 18 months before your "average" child will. Thanks to genes from me and his Daddy, lol.

Thanks for that! :thumbsup: DS is already even with the second slots on a GN, and he's only 18 mos. old. :eek: I guess there's a Regent in our future, in a few years.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Thanks for that! :thumbsup: DS is already even with the second slots on a GN, and he's only 18 mos. old. :eek: I guess there's a Regent in our future, in a few years.

That's how Ilana is, I'll have to get her to sit in it again. :) My kids are leggy, then they grow torsos from 12-36 mos and then grow legs again. It's a rather weird cycle in my house, it's not even growth at all!

Kat_Momof3

lord... he's trying to grow like Damian! Damian was about that size at 5... outgrew the Regent at 6.5yrs old, having grown a good 6-8" since age 5 and packing on 20lbs... most of which was in a span of 2 months during and after the outgrowth of the Regent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC