Got our new TF!

LuvMyCharlie

And the headroom that he has now makes me feel SO much better about the amount of time he has left to ERF!

IMG_8114.jpg

IMG_8107.jpg

ADS

krystin_21a

Sorry to hijack, but I noticed that you are in GA and a wife of a Submarine guy. I am assuming Saint Marys/Kings Bay since it is the only place subs dock in GA. My hubby was on the RI out of Kings Bay and we lived in Saint Marys while there. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Love the pics. Cute boy!

jess71903

Ambassador
You know, when we were looking, I didn't really like the sporty blue (just saw the stock pic), but I really love it now, seeing it with a real baby in it!

LuvMyCharlie

Sorry to hijack, but I noticed that you are in GA and a wife of a Submarine guy. I am assuming Saint Marys/Kings Bay since it is the only place subs dock in GA. My hubby was on the RI out of Kings Bay and we lived in Saint Marys while there. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Love the pics. Cute boy!

We are, indeed! Nice to see a fellow sub wife around here. :)

You know, when we were looking, I didn't really like the sporty blue (just saw the stock pic), but I really love it now, seeing it with a real baby in it!

I wasn't sure I was going to like it IRL either. However, when it first came out last year, I got immediate carseat lust. I drive a car that is almost the same color blue, and I just thought it'd look awesome. Turns out, I was right!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
He's so cute! He has so much more room, wow! Makes me wonder how Ilana would look in the MA now. We sold hers a while ago and Evan broke the head foam on the BV and I haven't ordered a new one yet, soon, very soon, and a new cover, lol!

G8r4evr

Im not a fan of it in the stock photo either, but it does look way cute with a baby in it! ;)

MustangMama

I think you guys just think it's cute cause it has a cute baby in it :p Everything with a cute baby in it is cute! LOL

I like it too though!

What are you doing with your old seat?

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I just LOVE :love: that seat!!!!! I can't wait for our Sporty Blue seats to get here!!! Older DD is in a Britax Pink Sky Frontier in booster mode so I think they will look cool next to each other in the vehicle!

Last edited:

LuvMyCharlie

I think you guys just think it's cute cause it has a cute baby in it :p Everything with a cute baby in it is cute! LOL

I like it too though!

What are you doing with your old seat?

Well DUH! Cute baby is the best part. :D And the best part of the cute baby? He's MINE! :love:

I honestly do not know what to do with my MA. Part of me says keep it for next baby, but the other part says, 'sell me and get a Radian XT!' LOL

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Well DUH! Cute baby is the best part. :D And the best part of the cute baby? He's MINE! :love:

I honestly do not know what to do with my MA. Part of me says keep it for next baby, but the other part says, 'sell me and get a Radian XT!' LOL

If you're not having a baby in the near future I'd probably part with it and get the Radian, or a second True Fit. :whistle: That's just my opinion.

I have three Britax convertible seats that I'm parting with. Karley still fits but it's not comfortable for her. I replaced my convertibles with True Fit seats. They are wide and deep and I think will be more comfortable for her.

We do have a Radian for a travel seat.

miraclebabies

Now this makes me go back and forth, do I get the Mariposa Nauti or a truefit. I have 3 Ma's and she is FF now and on the 3rd strap slots. Does the TF have higher slots than the MA or should I use the MA's for the baby and get older DD a Nauti? I might go the Nauti rought cause it will last her longer and both DD's can use it. What is the life span 6 yrs or 8 yrs?

He is just too cute!! I love that seat. I really wish they would make a radian, graco nautilus or Turbobooster in that color.
I want a true fit so bad, but I need room to get back to my third row and a big seat is out. :-(

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have three Britax convertible seats that I'm parting with. Karley still fits but it's not comfortable for her. I replaced my convertibles with True Fit seats. They are wide and deep and I think will be more comfortable for her.

We do have a Radian for a travel seat.

Same deal for us. Jillian didn't like the MA after being in wider seats and complained about it. I sold mine last summer. It was my first carseat love, so I still kind of miss it, but I like the TF. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC