Any interested in Med Fuzzi Bunz or Happy Heiny's?

mommy2env

Anyone interested in Med Fuzzi Bunz or Happy Heiny's?

I have about 10 of these that dont get used anymore. They are in good used condition and most of them are in girlie colors. PM me if you are interested. :)

Last edited:
ADS

mommy2env

Re: Anyone interested in Med Fuzzi Bunz or Happy Heiny's?

Bump for picture.

IMG_1457.jpg

cryswilkins

Are these still available? Do they come with inserts? Is there any staining? How much?

mommycat

Awww. :shrug-shoulders: I have boys so the colours don't work for me...

crunchierthanthou

what did you stuff them with?

I'm tempted. I liked the fit of the few fb we used with ds, but I didn't like any of the inserts we tried.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member

Awww. :shrug-shoulders: I have boys so the colours don't work for me...

81408b.jpg

:thumbsup:

If I wasn't already set on mediums I'd snatch them up!!!

(fwiw, we just use trifolded microfiber towels from Sam's Club to stuff with here.)

mommy2env

OMG, that diaper is adorable!

Crunchy, I stuffed them with microfiber inserts they came with or the blue microfiber towels.

mommycat

81408b.jpg

:thumbsup:
Awesome! I do actually have some girl colours as well, but if I were to get a whole lot daddy might notice... (And like you, I have a ton already. But if they were boy colours I might have been tempted anyway. :p )

HEVY

Those are cute. But I don't have a baby and if I did it would be a boy. And yes I would put pink on a boy, but uhm, not that much :D

christineka

Have to laugh at the pink diaper. i bought a lot once without noticing all the colorsd. My ds wears pink and purple diapers. Dh hasn't said too much. I guess he figures no one knows because ds wears pants over the diapers. I wish I could buy some diapers, but I haven't a need for mediums for a while and I just bought a pink radian. At least my next baby is a girl.

mommycat

Are these still available? Do they come with inserts? Is there any staining? How much?
Ok, PM me too. I have a friend who is very vaguely considering. Although shipping to Canada would probably make this a silly idea.

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member

If someone would buy my carrier i would snatch several of these ones! I would love them!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC