Britax College Covers

B

bucket2

I was shopping online this morning and found the college seat covers at Elitecarseats and Baby Universe. One or the other is also selling the seats with the specific team cover.

My questions: Are they going to make a deal with pro sports? When are they going to be in stores?

If the team covers were displayed, it would guarantee tons more MALE / DADDY interest (at least the males in my family) in car seats and a willingness to pay more for the logo/emblem. [We women would be thrilled they were buying the BRITAX logo, but why should we tell them. . .]

ADS
B

bucket2

Target's got 'em

I was just out at Target.com and they have the college covers - and the Radian (have I missed this in the PPs?).

Now, if they are in stores, so the guys with the "guns" doing the registry with their spouse can SEE 'em (and they get UNL. . .Go Huskers!) (My step BIL registered for Kalua - sp?) for their first baby - he would definitely have gone for a Husker seat. :p )

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Britax could make a fortune if they would get the license to do more college covers, NFL (and I guess MLB, NBA, and NHL), military covers, etc. There are certain colleges that I am sure they will never do, but they should expand their selection. :)

I am pretty sure that most major areas have a store in the mall dedicated to their local NFL team, right? I know that at least two malls in the Dallas area have Dallas Cowboys stores and at least three malls in the Washington area have Washington Redskins stores. If Britax sold their carseat covers at stores like that, fans would probably go nuts. They sell baby clothes (including a rather skimpy cheerleader outfit for baby girls) and baby products like bottles and pacifiers. Why not sell carseat covers?

Then, if they had military covers at (at least) the major bases, such as USMC covers at Camp Pendleton or Camp LeJeune, they would make a fortune!! They could have all different options. They could have a black cover (like the Shadow cover they used to have) with just the star or a camouflage cover with the star for Army, a red cover (like they have for Ohio) or a camouflage cover with an EGA or the seal for USMC, and so on.... the options are endless!

Melissa- that is a great idea about the military covers!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC