Looking forJane Indy Booster?

barnmama25

Does it still exist? I thought I saw a thread awhile back about this but couldnt find it. Does anybody know if this is still available?

ADS

kristenbelle

I've been searching the online stores from the Jane USA site for the Jane Indy Booster, and no-one has it listed. What's the deal, I wonder? Elite Car Seats has a short write-up on the company, but no pictures of the seats or any (it seems) to purchase. I've sent them an e-mail. It looks like an interesting seat....wondering why they may no longer be available?

kristenbelle

I heard back from Elite Car Seats, and they said that as of right now Jane carseats do not have a US distributor.

So I guess we're out of luck! I couldn't find them on other sites either; I tried about 10 of the links provided on the Jane USA site.

barnmama25

I found the regular Indy at Littlefolksnyc, but I haven't found the plus anywhere.

Lots of places have their double stroller, though.

I don't know what's going on.

okay... I found one place that has the plus
http://www.safetyed.org/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=714

OUCH! Over $200 and it is out of stock. I guess I should have seen that coming when they were, what $70 a couple months ago?
It looks like it will just be a Recaro for grandma and grandmpa's.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC