Radian XT now on their website

ADS

orangemnms

What is with the pic of the tiny little triplets FF on their homepage? Their straps are set way too high and they have belly clips! :confused: Come on, SKJP, you can do better than that!!

BW1426

OK. Who is going to be the first to order one, snap pictures and tempt the rest of us? :p

Pixels

I remember seeing that pic. Only the kiddo closest to the camera had a belly clip, and the other two were ok. The one in the middle is right on target, the farthest one was ok but not great. I don't know about the straps being too high, though. Straps must be at or above, not necessarily right above. FWIW, all FFers could be in the top slots.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
We are supposed to be getting one for a review sample, but not word on it yet...

NannyMom

I spoke with someone in shipping today and he told me they should be shipping next week.

oxeye

I have two in Malibu coming from elitecarseats - they are expecting to ship mid-month.

A friend of mine IRL found a store in Northern CA that has one of the grey ones in stock and she ordered it from them yesterday. She's going to bring it over for me to check out once she gets it, hopefully in a few days! :)

kristenbelle

I have two in Malibu coming from elitecarseats

Me too - I pre-ordered back in December and just called them yesterday. I was told that they will ship at the end of next week. I'm SO excited, as I'll be able to get DD1 (5) out of using her Safeguard Go seat (the older style) as an every-day seat, which has been going on for a couple of months now. It will put my mind at much greater ease. Plus she'll now have a pretty seat like her younger sister's. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC