True Fit cover

flutie128

Does anyone know if you can purchase extra True Fit covers? I emailed costumer service and they told me to call. I called and currently every customer service rep is in a meeting between 1-3 central time. That really sucks because I have time to talk to them right now. I have never had a car seat cover that needs to be hand washed and hung to dry. I am thinking I would like to have two so one can always be on the car seat.

ADS

flutie128

Thanks for the info. I will trying calling them again. I wish they would just put them in the online store for me to order.

flutie128

I just got off the phone with learning curve. The covers cost $70.00 including shipping. They currently had misty morning, cappuccino, and monet in stock. Now I have to decide which on to buy.

MOM25BOYS

If you have a girl the Monet is sooooo beautiful.:D The Cappuccino is nice too with the black/tan combo. Never had a Misty morning, but it does have Carolina Blue in it.:love:

flutie128

I have a cappuccino that came with the car seat. I really want a monet but I am afraid it will get dirty really easily.

hboo22

We have two Monet seats, and they don't get dirty. They just wipe right off! It is a beautiful pattern!! I have only washed DD1's cause my sister (who is 24!) spilled strawberry milkshake on it!!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I just got off the phone with learning curve. The covers cost $70.00 including shipping. They currently had misty morning, cappuccino, and monet in stock. Now I have to decide which on to buy.

Has anyone else called on the covers? I was wondering if they have more cover options available than just the ones listed yet.

flutie128

The lady acted like she wasn't sure they had any covers in stock. I am thinking that they were either sold out of the others ones or have not gotten them in yet.

MoreLatte

I don't have a front-load washer, but I took a chance and washed my Monet on delicate and it didn't really come clean at all. So I just scrubbed it with liquid tide while it was still wet and it looks new!

Also wanted to add, if you have access to Swap, the Monet cover occasionally pops up on there!

G8r4evr

While I think the Monet cover is way cute, it is a tad bit busy for me. I am still hoping they come out with a more toned down girly cover =)

Last edited:

flutie128

I have a top loader high efficacy and I am thinking of trying to wash the cover in there. If only the cover was machine washable and dryer friendly.

MoreLatte

While I think the Monet cover is way cute, it is a tad bit musy for me. I am still hoping they come out with a more toned down girly cover =)

Yeah, I agree. I was in love with it at first but now, its just OK. I really like the black polka dot that was on the prototype! Stylish but not too flashy.

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm disappointed at the price though :( When the TF first arrived into Canada, I read that cover could be purchased for reasonable price. When I called they were not ready to sell covers just yet, but the 2 reps that I spoke to had mentioned that covers would be priced very reasonable, unlike other manufacturers (yeah, I think that meant Britax).

But now covers are like $60, then how is that more reasonable than Britax? Just my curiosity and a bit of a vent, I guess :)

flutie128

I really want a girly cover. My husband is against it because if we have another and it is a boy I would need a new cover. I have never monet or sporty blue irl but I would probably get sporty blue right now.

MoreLatte

I really want a girly cover. My husband is against it because if we have another and it is a boy I would need a new cover. I have never monet or sporty blue irl but I would probably get sporty blue right now.

I had the Misty Morning cover and the 'Carolina Blue' is really sharp! But we had to have a girl cover :whistle: Now I want Cappucino! :)

G8r4evr

Yeah, I agree. I was in love with it at first but now, its just OK. I really like the black polka dot that was on the prototype! Stylish but not too flashy.

I would pay BIG BIG bucks for the black or the grey polka dot cover. Stylish yet not too flashy is the perfect way to describe it. I want that one soooo badly! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC