In Search Of Solarveil ring sling

monstah

It looks like Doriansmummy is having some luck, so I'll give it a shot too.

I am in search of a solarveil ring sling for the summer, I don't actually need it until May though. ;)
Looking for blues or gender neutral colors.

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

Well, if you are not too picky, I have one with a rip in it. :(
It's turqoise

What kind of a rip? Does it need to be fixed before I can use it? I can sew by hand, but I am bad at it.

I have a Zolowear Solarveil Sling (pink) in Medium. PM me if you might be interested and we can talk price :)

Thanks for the offer, but I am staying away from pink. I prefer gender neutral or blues (even if I have a girl.)

monstah

I think I have one of these. I am going to find it and take a pic.
Lightly used. I think I might have a lil' bag that goes with it. (somewhere).
I will take pics and upload them when my daycare kiddos leave at 7:30pm ;-)

Ok it is called the ultimate baby wrap and is Navy blue
It is this one
http://www.parentsofinvention.com/ubw-product.htm

That's pretty cool! But not what I am looking for, the baby will be here in June and I think a wrap will be too hot. I hate the summer and tend to overheat easily. I :love: a good snowstorm.

mom2kc&k

I have one in white, size medium, from Kangaroo Korner. Excellent condition. I didn't use it more than a half dozen times. If you are interested, PM me and I can get some pics taken.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC