What booster?

adamsmommy

We are starting to really look at boosters for when ds turns 4 and we will start training him His primaray seat will be the Radian. But for short trips with others, we would like to use a booster. Which one would you recommend. We have been looking at the Turbo. Ds is 48ish pounds and 44 inches right now, so maybe a bit bigger in 4 months.

ADS

Maedze

Target does, but not in the special prints. But you could try it on for size in the Target and then special order a different one.

Just be careful with the Compass, ime it does not fit little booster riders very well.:twocents:

Maedze

Really? Bean the First is 43" and I was thinking it would be a terrible fit. If you think otherwise maybe I'll take another look-see. I'm sure I could find a reason to buy another booster. And I could get that purty cranberry color :whistle:

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I'd consider the AirBooster over the Turbo...the base (seating area) is wider, and MUCH more comfy (according to my kids) than the Turbo...we have both and my older boys prefer the AirBooster over all the other boosters we have (save our Start).

adamsmommy

Ds has a skinny butt and a long torso. He has always been a prett long torsoed kid. I will check it out tomorrow.

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
He might fit better in the Compass than the AirBooster then. The AB has a very deep seat, which is great for long legs. I've got pictures showing the dimensions of the bases here: www.CarSeatSite.com/recommended_car_seats.htm .

I keep our original Compass B500 in my van as a spare booster for those JIC situations and every time I have to move it I'm impressed by it. It's sturdy and easy to use.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC