Lots of Cloth Diapers For Sale

Brooke-From-TX

I have many diapers for sale. The pocket change diapers and the blueberrys were bought from other members on here. I am the original owner of the fuzzibunz and the bumgenius diapers. All diapers are stain free and show minimal wear. All diapers come with a soaker and a doubler along with the pocket.

I have:

6 Medium Fuzzibunz size M (new style) $15 ea. ppd.
2 Bumgenius one size pocket $13 ea. ppd.
1 Bumgenius AIO Size Lg. $13 ppd.
2 Pocket Change size M $12 ea. ppd.
4 Blueberry Pocket Diapers size L (fit like M) $10 ea. ppd.
1 Travel wetbag $10 ppd.

ADS

natalie77

Ok I have not done cloth diapering but I would love to try the hype. What are the ones in the 3rd and 4th pics. Also, what are doublers and soakers?:eek: My Eli is 14 months and weighs right at 20 lbs

Brooke-From-TX

The ones in the 3rd and 4th pictures are blueberry pocket diapers. The soaker is the piece of cloth that goes inside the pocket and the doubler is something you can add if you need more absorbancy. I usually stuff it in the pocket with the soaker. The Blueberry's would probably fit him fine. They have the ability to cross over the tabs in the front for a tight fit.

natalie77

Well nevermind. Hubby freaked when I mentioned CLOTH diapers and since he has Eli when I am at school, he would be using them some to it's a no go.:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC