Got a New Friend Today

Pepse

I was going out and was just checking dd seat as she has not been in it for 2 weeks (she has been home with daddy).

There is a guy that moved in across the street and down 2 who is a paramedic. He is out taking down his xmas lights.

He comes strolling over, peers into my truck and says

"I might sounds like a complete idiot, but do you own that new car seat that is like $300 made by Britax"

I kinda gave him a look thinking, how do you know that, and said yes the Blvd, we have in our other car.

He then says oh and you have travelling car seat (the Radian) as he is peeking in my truck.

I said yes we do.

So we started chating, he is a Tech and just did a updaters course where the instructor talked about the perfect instal that they had come in and that it was also the new Britax *pats herself on the back*. The instructor also contunied on to say that the couple with the Blvd also bought the Radian and that was the first time that she had seen either seats that that she would strongly recommend the Blvd to the techs to tell parents about.

He also asked if he had a parent that wanted to see either seat before ordering it online (the closes place is about 30 mins away) if he could pass on my phone number to them.

Nice to know that I am talked about around town and not in a bad way lol

He knew who I was because the instructor said which cars they were in and put two and two together

ADS

mama2Cecelia

cool beans!!:love:

~~Kris
CPST and mama to Cece age 5, 47" and 57 lbs., riding in the top slots of Cougar and Madison Regents

Pepse

very cool... I hope he gets people he can send to you!

already got a call yesterday, they want to order the Marathon but wanted to see it first, I told them about the Blvd and that it was basically the same,

they are coming over tonight to look at it.

My town has come a long way in 6 months from the awful tech to a new tech, the opp asking me to come to a car seat check to show off my seats to the volunteers, to the CAA calling the OPP on me because my dd was still in her infant seat (safe seat and over a year) lol

and now another tech across the street

Kat_Momof3

and the best part is that you can tip these people off to the best price at the time, too!!

And you can even tell them about other seats to consider.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC