Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    annietide

Question Graco Car Seat - newest model - SafeSeat

I have a Lexus IS300 and want to get the newest model Graco that holds up to 30 pounds....anyone have same car or any experience with a similar small car??...worried it will not fit.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar
    I don't know how big that car is.

I have a 2006 Honda Civic and the SafeSeat 1 fits in my car. The 06 Civics are larger, however, than other model year Civics. I don't know if your car is smaller, larger, or the same size as mine.

annietide

Graco car seat

Thanks for your reply...I think I'll just have to buy it and try it out. I will also check if your car is same size as mine. Thanks again

CPS Technician
    If you can go to BRU or TRU then you can try the seat in your car before you buy it.

Susan
    Mommy to my angel, Ethan Daniel (8/5/07-8/6/07)
    Mommy to Nicholas (12-29-08) RF'ed to 2.75 yrs in Graco MyRide(crashed) and a True Fit Primier. FF in the TFP and a Graco Nautilus Elite. Nicholas is 2.75 yrs old, 32 lbs and 36" tall.
    Child Passenger Safety Tech