Who loaned me swaddlebees diapers?!?!?!

fyrfightermomma

A very very nice user here let me try out her swaddlebees for a few weeks. I've decided I LOVE them and have ordered a couple for myself so it's time to send them back!

Except I deleted most of my PM's and our PM's to eachother are gone so I have no clue who it was!

Please let me know who you were so I can send those back to you!

ADS

munchkin

It was me! I really don't need them anytime soon, if you need/want to keep them longer, I really don't mind ;). Just let me know.

munchkin

It's a Beco Butterfly. I love it for my nephew. I don't know if you are supposed to put the kid in, in between the 'pockets' and then put it on your back, but it works so much better than the Ergo for a squirmy as he is. Mya works better in the Ergo, because she can help 'hold onto' my back, when getting in the Ergo.

Here is the pic big. I have bought her so many doll carriers and my $100 one is her favorite :rolleyes:.
-deleted pic-

I also let her 'carry' her brother in it :eek:. She actually did it for a few minutes, but I was too busy laughing and trying to make sure E didn't fall that I didn't get a good pic.
-deleted pic-

Last edited:

fyrfightermomma

Phew!! lol. I was freaking out since I didn't have your screename. All I could think was "that lady is gonna think I stole them!"

Are you really really sure you don't want them back yet?? I feel so bad using someone else's diapers LOL (but I :love: them)

Thank you again for letting me borrow them. My DD can wear all her cute clothes now that we cut down on the bubble butt.

Please please let me know when you want them back. I don't want to be a moocher!

ETA: If you ever want to sell them down the road can I have first dibs? Pretty please with a cherry on top? They are soooo hard to find!

munchkin

Phew!! lol. I was freaking out since I didn't have your screename. All I could think was "that lady is gonna think I stole them!"

Are you really really sure you don't want them back yet?? I feel so bad using someone else's diapers LOL (but I :love: them)

Thank you again for letting me borrow them. My DD can wear all her cute clothes now that we cut down on the bubble butt.

Please please let me know when you want them back. I don't want to be a moocher!

ETA: If you ever want to sell them down the road can I have first dibs? Pretty please with a cherry on top? They are soooo hard to find!

Seriously, it will be at least 2 years before I am having children and at least 1 before my sister is (and she won't cloth them, so only with me) plus however long for the kiddos to grow into them. So I really don't mind you keeping them a while. I will let you know when I am even close to needing them! I am just glad someone is enjoying them :D.

fyrfightermomma

Seriously, it will be at least 2 years before I am having children and at least 1 before my sister is (and she won't cloth them, so only with me) plus however long for the kiddos to grow into them. So I really don't mind you keeping them a while. I will let you know when I am even close to needing them! I am just glad someone is enjoying them :D.

LOL. If you wanna call peeing and pooping on the object you let me borrow "enjoying" hehe.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC