Britax Marathon & Radian covers for sale

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi, Yes I do still have the Tan Eclipse. It's new. PM me if you're interested.

I also still have:

Brooke MA new

Meghan BLVD new

Radian Super Cool new

Last edited:

TXAggieTech

Sent PP.

That stinks, I guess thats what happens when Dh takes the only computer we have to work with him. I really like that cover. Dh has paypal but he is being stingy with the money. My loss I guess....

Sorry! My SIL picked this cover out of all the MA covers to want. I didn't even give it to her as an option, she found it online somehow.

miraclebabies

That's fine, I have a hard time catching the good deals on here cause DH takes the only computer to work everyday. I really like that cover and wish I could fine it somewhere. Let me know if she changes her mind . Thanks for sending the message..

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Bump on this. Here is what I have left.

MEGHAN BOULEVARD COVER SET$65 shipped. Complete cover set.

BROOKE MA COVER SET $65 shipped. New never used. Cover, belly pad and strap covers.

RADIAN SUPER COOL COVER SET $65 shipped Complete cover set.

These need to go. We're using True Fit seats. Getting rid of all my Britax convertibles and Radians except one. Will post seats in other post later.

Last edited:

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Bump on this. Here is what I have left.

MEGHAN BOULEVARD COVER SET$65 shipped. Complete cover set.

BROOKE MA COVER SET $65 shipped. New never used. Cover, belly pad and strap covers.

RADIAN SUPER COOL COVER SET $65 shipped Complete cover set.

These need to go. We're using True Fit seats. Getting rid of all my Britax convertibles and Radians except one. Will post seats in other post later.

Bump. Please help us clean out. :whistle: Our furniture arrived from Pottery Barn Kids yesterday so everything is stacked in my dining room.

goldentwig

Is anybody willing to TRADE for the Meghan cover? And will the Meghan cover (which is a regular Blvd) fit on to a Boulevard CS seat?

I'm hoping to order a Blvd CS seat this week and am comparing all of the deals online. I really like the Meghan cover a lot, but it's BRU only and they aren't participating in any of the current Britax sales. I'm thinking I may go with Lauren instead, but if someone wants to trade me instead, I could order the boy-color you want and then trade you.

FYI, I'll just throw this out there - I'm also looking to buy a Clemson and/or Duke "Toddler Teams" cover for the Marathon seat. I know they are selling just the covers as accessories now, so I thought I would just ask if anyone has either of those.

TIA!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC