Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

FS or Trade Fitteds and Pockets Embroidered Fuzzi fannie, Very Baby, HH, Fuzzi bunz,Waddle Wades,

Side snapping Unknown WAHM 12ppd Fits size Large no size tag

Waddle Wades Size M Side snapping 12ppd

Unknown WAHM Fire Hats Velcro 12ppd Size Large

Side snapping Unknown WAHM 12ppd Fits size Large no size tag

Velcro Unknown WAHM 7ppd Fits size Medium no size tag Pilly outside

Petite Embroidered Fuzzi Bunz elastic is still stretchy but not as much as before. Would work for a bigger kid or needs new elastic. small stain may sun out $16ppd

Baby blanket size Medium with embroidered cow pink inner light staining may sun out.$13ppd

Custom Fuzzi fannies size Medium Needs new elastic $24ppd

Happy Heinies Size Large needs elastic There is an extra piece of pul in the inside behind embroidery. $12ppd

No name pocket with scooby doo. Seam in middle, so both sides are correct direction. Approx Size medium Pocket in front. $10ppd

Custom Fuzzi fannies size Medium Needs new elastic $24ppd

Petite light Blue fuzzi bunz old style with rounded tabs possible light staining/cream inner $7ppd

Very Baby Pocket Medium This was a AIO and I made it into a pocket with suedecloth inner and added snaps. Some pilling around the front where the elastic use to be. $14ppd

Pink side snapping pocket Medium I would consider this a pocket fitted because the times we tried it, it leaked. It does have pul inside. Pocket opens towards the front. $ 16ppd

Asian side snapping Medium Pocket opens near front.Never used so don't know how waterproof. Same brand as one above. $16ppd

Asian side snapping Medium Pocket opens near front.Inner material well worn Never used so don't know how waterproof. Same brand as one above. $11ppd
    I have pictures but was over the picture limit.

Very baby Embroidery Size Large back elastic a little loose $23ppd

I have more pictures if you are interested. I guess I can only have 16 pictures in each thread.
    I am not interested in any diapers to trade but if you have other things to trade let me know.

I am in search of Nintendo DS games, V-smile games, Creative memories Scrapbooking things

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by mommyto4kiddos; 01-17-2009 at 05:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: FS or Trade Fitteds and Pockets Embroidered Fuzzi fannie, Very Baby, HH, Fuzzi bunz,Waddle Wades,

bump