Question any interest in 2 large FB and a large berryplush?

bethng

I tried to switch back to cloth diapers for ds for night. But I swear I have tried several brands and they all leak. He only wets about once or twice a month so these got very little "use" really. I have a large yellow and large orange FB, a large dalmatian print berryplush diaper and some microfiber inserts and joey bunz hemp inserts too. Just testing the waters to see if I should craigslist these or offer them up here.

ADS

bethng

I am not sure on what the manufactures say larges fit. You can go to their sites and check out the specifications. My son is 33-34lbs and they fit him fine and has one or two snap positions to go before they would be too small.

http://www.abbyslane.com/catalog.php?category=516

http://www.diaperware.com/productpage/jamtots.htm#berry

I paid a little over $30 for the berryplush cover plus insert (plus shipping). Would like to get $22ppd for that one. Its in like new condition.

Paid $17.95 plus shipping for the FB's. Would like to get $14.00 ppd for each of them. (one yellow one orange). This would include the microfiber inserts they came with that I never used. Both in EUC

I also have hemparoo inserts (4) and 2 hemp prefolds (small) available too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC