In Search Of 2 piece winter pajamas

NannyMom

DD has recently decided she really likes 2 peices pajamas. I only have a few that fit her for winter. She has Carters 24 months and they are a little big (but still fit well). I kind of prefer the flame retardant kind, unless you have some non fr that have really stretchy wrists and ankles (those are my biggest pet peeves with those).

Looking for cute girly prints, or neutral.

Also looking for Carters onesies, 18 or 24 months. Short sleeve, white. Brand new or in excellent condition (who really wants stained onesies? KWIM?).

ADS

emars002

I have a bunch of 24 month and 2t winter two pieces - DD2 keeps taking the pants off at night so I had to go buy her more 1 piece with the little flap over the zipper!:rolleyes: They are all carters except maybe 1 or 2 - all cute girly prints

emars002

DSC01862.jpg

Sz 24m carters green “little girl big heart” pjs – EUC $5
Sz 24m carters blue kitty pjs – worn 1X - $5
Sz 24m carters purple pjs – NWT $8
DSC01863.jpg

Sz XXS 2/3 The childrens place pink butterfly pjs worn 1X $5
Sz XXS 2/3 The childrens place blue frog pjs worn 1X $5
Sz XXS 2/3 The childrens place green monkey pjs worn 1X $5
DSC01864.jpg

Sz 2T Disney princes flannel pjs – EUC , worn 1 or 2 times $5
Sz 24m kid connection silky star and moon pjs – worn 1 or 2 times, has a few picks in the leg of the pants - $3
Sz 24 m us polo assn. pjs – worn about 5-7 times – shirt has a few pillies - $5
DSC01880.jpg

Sz 24m carters purple sheep pjs – EUC - $5

Last edited:

NannyMom

I deffinetly want the 3 in the first pic. Maybe the 2nd pic too. She hasn't worn an CHildren's place in a long time. Does a 2/3 CP fit the same as a 24 months carters? Sofi's so tiny, she could probobly wear 18 months, but does fit the 24 months. I'm affraid 2/3 may be too big :confused:

emars002

I deffinetly want the 3 in the first pic. Maybe the 2nd pic too. She hasn't worn an CHildren's place in a long time. Does a 2/3 CP fit the same as a 24 months carters? Sofi's so tiny, she could probobly wear 18 months, but does fit the 24 months. I'm affraid 2/3 may be too big :confused:

The pants are a lttle longer than the carters - i just rolled them at the waist becasue DD2 needed the larger top and they don't sell the bottoms seperately. The tops are more a 2/24 months - i would not say the children's place tops would fit a size 3.

CaseyRN

We always wear old navy jammies. She's always in 2 piece long sleeved and long pants all year 'round. I don't have any to sell, though b/c she's in the same size as your LO right now.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I've got a set of 5 brand new (washed but never worn) 24m white short sleeve carter's onesies...I had a set of defective 18m ones and returned them, and per Carter's policy, they replaced them with the next size up...which I didn't need, and we've never worn. :rolleyes:

I'll dig them out and snag a picture.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I found these PJ's in the girl bin too...I decided I wanted to wash the onesies again before taking a picture of them...they've been moved around through several moves and were all wrinkly and not nice looking.

The 3 fleece PJ's are all 2T and I'd like $6 per set, the blue ones on the right are 24m and NWT from the outlet and I'd like what I paid...$3. These have probably been my favorite PJ's for my DD out of all her PJ's ever...LOL. She loved her "pink piggies" and "purple kitties" the most.

2TPjs.jpg

1824Onesies.jpg

One of the onesies we apparently must have used...I'm guessing my DS must have worn it under a sweater or something, and it's got a stain right at the neck, so it's just the 4 shown above...which have been washed twice and never worn.

Last edited:

NannyMom

Wow, lots of jammies to choose from! :D I'll most likely at least take the ducks and piggies :) And the 24 month onesies too.

amy919

If anyone has Dora or Elmo jammies Sofi would :love: them :whistle:

I know I have a ton, but there are so many adorable ones listed here that I'm not sure you want/need anymore. I know I have several Dora ones. I'll post them for you tonight. I have one pair that is a button down long sleeve shirt and matching pants - pink with Dora all over it. I have quite a few short sleeve and long sleeve Dora nightgowns as well if you have any interest in those. Just let me know.

Hey - she doesn't want any Dora long or short sleeve sleeve shirts does she? I have quite a few of those as well! I also have the most adorable 2pc Dora outfit, velour black pants that go with just about everything and a matching blue Dora shirt that is too cute for words. I also have a purple Dora zip front hooded velour jacket and probably tons more Dora clothes. Let me know if you're interested in those. I'm in the process of cleaning out my closets and I was going through all this stuff last night and wondering where on earth all this Dora gear came from. I think 80% of it was never even worn. Let me know if you want to see any of those and I'll post pics for you.

NannyMom

I know I have a ton, but there are so many adorable ones listed here that I'm not sure you want/need anymore. I know I have several Dora ones. I'll post them for you tonight. I have one pair that is a button down long sleeve shirt and matching pants - pink with Dora all over it. I have quite a few short sleeve and long sleeve Dora nightgowns as well if you have any interest in those. Just let me know.

Hey - she doesn't want any Dora long or short sleeve sleeve shirts does she? I have quite a few of those as well! I also have the most adorable 2pc Dora outfit, velour black pants that go with just about everything and a matching blue Dora shirt that is too cute for words. I also have a purple Dora zip front hooded velour jacket and probably tons more Dora clothes. Let me know if you're interested in those. I'm in the process of cleaning out my closets and I was going through all this stuff last night and wondering where on earth all this Dora gear came from. I think 80% of it was never even worn. Let me know if you want to see any of those and I'll post pics for you.

She would LOVE Dora!! No nightgowns though. I'd love to see pics. Elmo too if there is any

She wears a 2T/ 24 months for regular clothes. But I bought her an ELmo outfit (at BRU) and found the shirt is really too small, though the pants fit well. So I like to keep in mind the "fits like" size as well as the tagged size :)

amy919

She would LOVE Dora!! No nightgowns though. I'd love to see pics. Elmo too if there is any

She wears a 2T/ 24 months for regular clothes. But I bought her an ELmo outfit (at BRU) and found the shirt is really too small, though the pants fit well. So I like to keep in mind the "fits like" size as well as the tagged size :)

Teagan is only 2 pounds heavier than your little one, but has a long torso, so although the 2T shirts still fit her well in all other areas, they're just a tad too short for my taste. Are you interested in any of the Dora clothes?

I do have an Elmo 2T short sleeve tee shirt (2 of the same actually, she liked it that much and wanted to wear it every day. It's red with Elmo's face on the front. They're both size 2T, but again, a little too short because of her longer torso. I also have a blue Cookie Monster long sleeve one in 2T. Same deal, blue shirt with Cookie Monster's face on the front.

I'll post pics for you tonight.

NannyMom

Yes, I am interested in the Dora clothes, and jammies. And the Elmo shirts. Probobly not cookie monster though. I'll wait for the pics and let me know prices. This child has more clothes than I know what to do with, but I would like a Dora outfit or 2 ;)

emars002

I have a dora skirt, shirt and sweatshirt outfit I just unpacked from the 3T bin but it is too small so it is fitting like a 2T. Let me know if you want a pic and I can get it tonight after work:)

I think I also have a 3 piece pants suit in a dora 2T...DD1 wore it to a Dora on ice show and that was the only time she wore it.

amy919

Yes, I am interested in the Dora clothes, and jammies. And the Elmo shirts. Probobly not cookie monster though. I'll wait for the pics and let me know prices. This child has more clothes than I know what to do with, but I would like a Dora outfit or 2 ;)

OK, I'll pull the Dora stuff out tonight and post pics for you! I'll also see if I have any other Elmo things. I know I have a bunch of Zowie and Abby Cadabby stuff, but probably not much Elmo.

NannyMom

I have a dora skirt, shirt and sweatshirt outfit I just unpacked from the 3T bin but it is too small so it is fitting like a 2T. Let me know if you want a pic and I can get it tonight after work:)

I think I also have a 3 piece pants suit in a dora 2T...DD1 wore it to a Dora on ice show and that was the only time she wore it.

Pics please :)

Erin, I love your clothes. It's a shame your DD2 and Sofi are about the same size. Do you have any 3T winter you're getting rid of? By the time you post your stuff, Sofi already has an overly full wardrobe :)

emars002

Pics please :)

Erin, I love your clothes. It's a shame your DD2 and Sofi are about the same size. Do you have any 3T winter you're getting rid of? By the time you post your stuff, Sofi already has an overly full wardrobe :)

I have way too much 3T and might have to sell some - I overbought as usual and gymbucks redemtion is tonight and right now I am only buying stuff for DD1 but i know I will have to get some for DD2 - DH will have a cow too! As soon as I go through the 3T I will Pm you - she probably has 50 outfits for this summer and that is just ridiculous - I don't need them all!

this is one dora outfit, shirt, sweatshirt and the skirt is a skort with the shorts underneath - this is the 3T that is definately more like a 2T:
DSC01986.jpg
DSC01987.jpg
DSC01988.jpg

This one is a 3 piece suit - has pants, jacket and shirt - this one is a 2T and fits like a 2T:
DSC01990.jpg
DSC01991.jpg

This is DD2s closet - the top is winter that she is wearing now, bottom is summer 3T:
DSC01992.jpg

the first pic is the left side of the bottom, the 2nd is the right side - it is terrible!
DSC01994.jpg
DSC01993.jpg

There is a bin a of more 3T on the bottom of her closet too

amy919

OK, here are the Dora things I was able to find quickly. The outfit is a 3T, but runs small. Teagan outgrew it already and she's in 3T clothes now. On the blue shirt, the thread is loose in a few places, minor, but I tried to get a good pick so that you could see it.

Outfit - the velour pants have some fuzzies on them. Barely noticeable IRL, but they really show up in the pictures.
100_2510.jpg

Sleeve
100_2511.jpg

Size 2T
100_2509.jpg

2 of the same Elmo shirt, size 2T. Dora shirt is also a 2T
100_2506.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC