In Search Of Anyone looking to sell there Britax Marathon this spring/summer?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Judi, is the Marathon with Granite cover still available? I have a friend that might be interested in it for her teeny, tiny 4 1/2 year old. She had ordered one from Target, but her order was canceled. TIA.

Yes, still available.

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I have a MA with a DOM of October 2008, with a Cowmoo and a AF cover that I'm thinking of selling since I just bought a TF and want another :eek:

LuvMyCharlie

Yeah, umm...I'm an idiot. :eek: I accidentally posted this on the OTHER MA thread!

I'm contemplating selling my '07 MA with a cowmoo AND barnum couture cover in a couple months...maybe. I still haven't decided if I want, rather CAN, part with it. Since I just bought a TF, I'm thinking maybe a Radian for travel. Might be interested in a trade on that front...65 or 80, but MUST be an '07 or later DOM.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Here are pics.
seatsales0022.jpg
seatsales0042.jpg

Oh, and you cowmoo people, if Erin doesn't want it, of course, let me know how much you want for the cover only.

doriansmummy

Darn Judi, I would pick that seat up in a heart beat but it just will not last her that long since it only has a year left on it. And I am the one who will be keeping her properly restrained so I need to make sure to buy something that will last.:twocents:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
It has until May 2010. By then, you will have a Regent for your kiddo and can give her a radian.

I have a box now. Want to take it to the post office to get a quote, since the box is irregular. It is an MA box.

jsmom

When were you looking to purchase it? I have an Ashley Floral Marathon, DOM 3/14/07. What were you looking to spend? You can PM me if you would like to.

Wineaux

Since I just got a TF, I'm going to be selling my BV if anyone is interested. I even still have the original box! If not, it's going on CL as soon as I clean up the cover.

Wineaux

I'll check on the shipping charges today. I'm thinking 189 plus shipping. I've got an ad that's awaiting moderator approval right now, although I think I left off the price! LOL As soon as it goes live I'll make sure the pricing is in the post.

PS... I've done the shipping charge calculator online before and it gives absurd shipping charges if you give it box size and weight dimensions. From what I can tell, folks who bring the box in to get weighed, etc get much more realistic shipping costs. I think that Darren had figured that shipping costs for the seat they recently gave away was in the $30-40 range, so that's kind of what I'm expecting.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC