Adding a photo to your signature

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi There,

You guys seem to be pros at adding your childs photo to the signature line. Well, I added Karley's photo and it is huge! I'd like to add Lyndsey's photo of her in her Britax Parkway Tiffany. Does anyone know how to add two smaller photos side by side instead of this one huge one? Help

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Nice cover on that seat!!!

I'd use whatever graphical imaging program you have, size that photo down (I think 250 pixels wide is the max) to about 125, then get the other photo you want and size it down to 125 too. Then you can just put the two pictures next to each other in your siggy. Or you can put them together in your program (make a new picture of 250 wide and copy and paste the other images in) so you're only using one picture in your siggy.

Wendy

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I used photobucket too. I didn't see the resizing section though. Is that how you put your photos on your signature? How did you arrange the two side by side and the one on top?

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

MissyPrissy82,

I found out how to shrink a photo. The photo that I want to use (it is in my avatar) I couldn't get it to shrink down to this size so I posted a different photo. What am I doing wrong? I deleted that photo and then reloaded the photo from my computer and tried to resize it again. Photobucket says it is resized but when I put it in my signature and then previewed it, it was still huge. Any advise?

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC