Should I cancel??

Heamae

I just ordered a Recaro Como because it was $100 off and now I am having second thoughts and thinking of canceling the order. Right now older dd is in a marathon and younger dd is in a roundabout, top slot. She has been FF for a while bc she is a big girl and dh bullied me into turing her. Anyway I could RF her again if the seat went to 35lbs but the seats I have go to 33lbs and she is between 30-32lbs. Older dd is getting a frontier or nautilus for her bday in Feb, she will be 4. Thats when the marathon is supposed to moved on to younger dd but she still will be FF. My thought was I could put her in the como until she has to be FF and then put her in the marathon and the new baby, due in April would get the como. I am just having a lot of second thoughts though. So what would you do?? Should I cancel the order or wait and hope the seat works out?? :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
$100 off is a great deal!!! If she were 3, I'd say no worries. But, if she is 2 and you will eventually need another seat anyways, I'd say keep it!

MustangMama

$100 off is a great deal!!! If she were 3, I'd say no worries. But, if she is 2 and you will eventually need another seat anyways, I'd say keep it!

Totally! I would keep it! My friend paid $250 for hers! :eek:

That is a great deal on a great car seat!

I was thinking about getting my DD one and she is 5!

Heamae

Its too late to cancel now, got the shipment confirmation!! Ok so now how do I explain it to dh!! lol. Hopefully it will work out!!!

Heamae

Tell him you WON it?! :thumbsup: For being such a great mom??? LOL
I like that idea!! I thought maybe I would just put it in the car and see how long it takes to notice!!! Too bad I got the grey and blue one and not the tan. Her seat now is tan and he might not had notice for a while!!! lol

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I like that idea!! I thought maybe I would just put it in the car and see how long it takes to notice!!! Too bad I got the grey and blue one and not the tan. Her seat now is tan and he might not had notice for a while!!! lol

I don't know. I think even if I bought a new seat that was purple my dh likely would not notice unless I told him about it!

firemomof3

I would also say, keep it!! Its such a great seat (I have 2 signos) and its AWSOME forward facing because of the great recline! My 5.5y/o is in a signo and loves it!! We just sold her GN because she prefers the signo :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC