ISO fun stroller for 2 year old

Auntie2Avi

I want a new stroller for the girl I babysit for. She just turned 2 and sits so nicely in the stroller. I am using Avi's old P3 but I am tired of it and want something new. I had a volo which I liked for Avi but I didn't like using it with her, she is pretty small for her age and I like something more substantial before the child is 3. She never sleeps in the stroller. I would like to stay under $200, and something that folds smallish would be great. I love the look of the Baby Jogger mini city series but I think it is above my budget. Babycenter has a Valco Buggster, which looks cool but I don't know about the fold or if it is too much for what I will be using a stroller for.

I don't need a cupholder/tray, I put drinks into my diaper bag, and I keep my phone in my pocket.

Thanks!

ADS

lovinwaves

Quinny Zapp?

Super small fold, would last her a long time as far as fitting in it, EASY to push, Cute and Stylish, and under $200.

bubbaray

Well, if you already have a P3 and a Volo, I'd get an airtire stroller like an MBUS, BOB or BJCS. Those might be in your budget used from StrollerSwap or off of CL.

skipspin

I'd get a Zapp too. I was about to get one for DS, until I found out I was pregnant and realized I should get something a newborn can use too. It's on my list for this baby once he/she is 18 months or so.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC