between sizes (seat with 2 different loops)

leighi123

Ok hope this makes sense...

On Levi's Titan 5, I have it in the extra set of loops so I could tighten it more - but now I can hardly buckle him in (wearing regular, thin clothes) because it is so tight. So I put the longer setting loops on, and now when I tighten it all the way, the straps are way too loose.

So the smaller setting with the straps let out as far as they can go is too tight, and the bigger setting as tight as it can go is too loose - now what?

This is our back up seat, but over the holidays it would be nice to be able to use it because we have a lot more people, and my grandma's car will be around for us to use!

ADS

Mama!

UGH. I had an Evenflo Comfort touch 5 for dd's first convertible seat.

In the smallest loops, the seat was horribly tight on her. As in, choking her. The 2nd set was too loose. I called Evenflo and they said they'd crash tested it with the longer set and it was fine :rolleyes:

I say call them. They won't do much, but I'd let them know. Unfortunately some kids get in between sizes and dont fit a certain seat for a while. :(

NannyMom

DD's Titan Elite has the same thing. You can actually use the short loop on one side and long loop on the other. Giving you an in between setting :) Call Evenflo and verify if you want, hopfully they'll know. My mentor was given this info by the enginerr/ designer (i forget).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC