Pic of 24 pound 12 month old in KeyFit30

mish

I don't know if I have seen any bigger kids in the KeyFit 30, so I thought I would post one. This is my friends daughter. Yes, I have permission to post it.

Last edited:
ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I LOVE those tights. It's so nice seeing little girls in something other than pink ruffles.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
She's cute, but it's about time for a new seat I think. :) Ilana would've only made it to about 21# in that seat. That's why LOVED my SS1, she went to 16 in it.

mish

It isn't actually her seat. It belongs to my Safe Kids Coalition. I just wanted to test her out in it. She has 6 pounds and about an inch and a half of hard shell before she would outgrow it.

featherhead

Really? it must be the angle of the pic, but I think it looks outgrown by height as it is.....

It's the canopy actually. It covers the top part of the seat a bit. So where it looks like the seat ends, it's just the canopy you're seeing. There is more shell above that.

mish

It's the canopy actually. It covers the top part of the seat a bit. So where it looks like the seat ends, it's just the canopy you're seeing. There is more shell above that.

You are right, it is the canopy. She doesn't have a ton of room, but she hasn't outgrown it. Luckily it is a non-issue as it isn't even the seat she is in. I was just testing her out. She rides in a convertible seat, and has for a while. I don't know how tall she is. I'm not terribly close friends with the mom, my sister is.

Oh, and whoever mentioned the tights, they are from Wal-Mart. I was shocked when that had something so cute.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC