New Radian chest clip on SKJP site

Holly

I was just looking through all the catergories on SKJP.com and found the new Radian chest clip!
I have been wanting it since I heard about it, and checking the site frequently, but I've been looking in "Radian accessories" and not in "car seat accessories" where it is.
I want to buy it, but I'm not sure they really have it yet.
The pic shows it, then when you click "Buy now" it shows the pic of the old one.
Do you guys know if they are really selling the new one, since they have the pic up on the site?

http://www.skjp.com/products/index.php?v=detail&cid=14&name=Lock_Tite1319&id=4

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Am I weird? I actually like my old chest clips. They seem to be an either love them or hate them thing, though.

BW1426

I still like my IMMI chest clip better. No way E could unbuckle that one by herself and that's important to me.

Farm_Mama

mommyto4kiddos

Senior Community Member
I really like the old one too. Ours broke a few days ago, right after I saw a thread about people not liking them. Waiting on a new one.

MOM25BOYS

Darn, I just called SK and asked about the new clip being on the website for purchase. She was shocked that they have already put it up and said that someone must have jumped the gun. The new one will not be available for sale until the end of Jan. or the first of Feb. I was so hoping to get some for my RN's since it is hard to get a tight fit on the boys with the old RN clip.:(

I think it looks funny, but I love that style though. The old one bothered my boys.

When I get my radian I hope it has this one, or I am going to order this clip. Mine would be for a 4 and 3 year old ;-)! So, not worried about what kind of clip. This one looks like it would give a tighter fit...
Good thing I have till Feb. 09' or March 09

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
How do you think it would give a tighter fit? The clips I have fit my infant, 2 1/2 year old, and 4 1/2 year old all perfectly, in a way that no other clip I've tried does.

Holly

I like the old style for babies, but not for toddlers.
I have a Britax clip on my Radian now, I've had it on there for a year.
I like it because the straps aren't so close to their neck now that they are bigger. But I want the new clip so I can go back to having an official sunshine kids clip on the seat. I like that chunky thick kind of plastic clip they make, like their old one but looks like it will fit bigger kids better like the Britax clip does.

oursonend

DD just started complaining about the clip this weekend, so I will probably be buying one of these. The old clip just seemed giant and bulky to me. And it doesn't help that I have accidentally buckled it wrong so many times and gotten the thing jammed in the wrong place. *sigh* You'd think I'd improve with practice, but no, it's still happening!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hmmm. It still fits my kids perfectly-- and also fits the larger, chunkier girl riding in my daughter's spare right now perfectly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC