Graco site redesign

crunchierthanthou

have you seen it?

gracobaby.com

I like that they now have all the seats listed by name down the left (complete with SR32 and Cozy Cline), but I miss the user manuals on the same page as the product info. At least they have a way for you to get around putting in the model number when you do get to the page with the manuals (unlike certain other manufacturers).

ADS

mominabigtruck

cozy cline????

WTH, it still says ss2 above the picture.

Just the fact that they named a seat the cozy cline makes me not want to buy a seat from them:hitselfonhead:

emandbri

why does the comfortsport exist again? I keep forgetting.....

So people will have to buy a cargo or nautilus when a child gets too tall. :rolleyes:

Did anyone else get a survey when checking it out? I told them I think it would be nice if when you search for 30 lbs 3-4 year old that the harnessed seats would come up first and that I would be really happy if the boosters didn't start until 4 years and 40 lbs. :D

Oh and of course that I want a tan nautilus.:blah blah blah::blah blah blah:

Oh I just noticed that no where on the nautilus or cargo pages does it say that it can't be used for children less then 1, if someone else gets a survey please tell them that. I also don't like that they call the nautilus a "3 in 1" since that is what cosco calls the alpha omega (and clones) I think this might confuse people and they might think that the nautilus can be used rear-facing.

emandbri

Isn't the Nauti Elite going to be tan?

It is tan and gray, mostly gray. Here is a picture.

http://www.car-seat.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3009&d=1224122530

It might change I think that is a prototype picture.

Except..they WON'T. Of course. your average parent isn't going to get a second harnessed seat, they'll get a TB. :thumbsdown:

Yes, that is what my neighbors did. Little girl went from a comfort sport to a turbo booster when she was barely 3 and I would guess around 33 lbs. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC