Any Car Seat Sales Coming Up?

abemom2

We need a new car seat as my 9 month old has outgrown the Snugride. It's off to my sister who's due in a few weeks. After that, it's off to the garbage, as an expired seat. That means 4 kids will have gotten use from this seat.

I'll give the Scenera to the baby since the 2 yr. old will probably be growing out of it in the next few months. I think he'll be FF, but I don't want a combination seat, because he'll probably fit in a harness of the Higher Weight seats till 7-8, so we'll get a dedicated booster at that point, that will last till he's a teen! (Unless my kids will be taller than their parents!)

Are there any sales coming up? I'm thinking of TrueFit as the most economical/ comfortable of the good seats, or would the EFTA be better? What are people happier with? It would be used in a minivan.

The MA, and RN are not worth it, because we don't own a car, and it's just for rented/borrowed cars.

My 2 year old weighs a bit more than 25 lbs. He's at the top slot of the Scenera.

Thanks a lot, Ana

Last edited:
ADS

amyd

Sorry, I'm confused about whether you're looking for a seat for your 9 month old or for your 2 year old.

ETA- Okay, read it again...it's for your 2 year old, right? How much does he weigh?

amyd

If you're going to be using it in a minivan, I'd definitely choose the TrueFit:thumbsup:. Since your DS is 10lbs away from the rfing limit on it, I hope you'll consider keeping him rear-facing a little longer. You should be able to get a good long time out of that seat. Zellers often has it on sale for $150...haven't heard of any sales lately, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC