Look what i got=)

laccaycol

Errr i mean what my son got:D

Multitech002.jpg

multitech2019.jpg

multitech2009.jpg

ADS

Pixels

What seat is that? Do I see a footprop? And you're in Arizona ... I thought footprops were not allowed in the US :confused:

Heather86

At first I thought it was a frontier because of the belt guides but it's rear facing and has rf lock offs....Okay I'm stumped what is it ?

Heather86

I think it's an Evolva after a tad of research...Still wondering though cause I thought they were uk seats ?

Maedze

That's a Swede seat :cool: The two-way, maybe? Not the Evolva. The two-way goes to 55 lbs rearfacing. It's illegal of course but I am considering importing one anyway :whistle:

NannyMom

Oh...how nice! Was it easy to install? Just a little question... Is the shoulder belt supposed to be in the lockoff like other Britax seats? ;)

I soo want one, but with a DD in 10th percentile for weight I don't forsee needing one for while (ie- next child maybe) :)

Heather86

Ahhh okay. I knew it was something not from here cause the only harness and booster britax sales here is the frontier. Having said that....I want one !

MOM25BOYS

I believe that it is the Swedish Britax Multi-tech.:) The MT I think RF to 55lbs, but can only be used as a 5point FF to 40lbs before switching to booster mode. Kids have to be kept RF longer in Sweden so that is why the RF limit is higher than the FF.

PixieEMT

I believe that it is the Swedish Britax Multi-tech.:) The MT I think RF to 55lbs, but can only be used as a 5point FF to 40lbs before switching to booster mode. Kids have to be kept RF longer in Sweden so that is why the RF limit is higher than the FF.

I'm voting with MOM25BOYS. :)

I want one too!!!!! wahhhhhhh:crying:

melniemi

I love it:love: If this baby is a chunker like the first 3 and doesn't take after dd2 - who is 22#s at 23 months - I will be getting one:thumbsup:

Maedze

Yeah, that's the multi-tech...not the two way. The two way has no headrest. Dur.

The chest clip isn't something you really need. It doesn't hold the harness on in a crash, just positions the harness before the crash. If your harness is adjjusted tightly and the position of the harness is correct, the chest clip isn't really necessary, but for some reason they are big here in the US.

I don't get it, i see people with the harness so loose you could fit a whole nother kid in the seat, but they freak out when lil junior unclips his chest clip like it's some sort of Holy Grail of car seat safety. :confused:

laccaycol

LOL yes its a Britax Multi-Tech:whistle: Love the seat btw and so does my son. It was pretty easy to install just a little different than im used to. Tryin to tighten the harness is way i mean way easier than the radian and blvd that i have. Im going to try my niece out in it today she is 7 years old and 45 pounds and i want to see how well she fits. She would fit RF in the Radian if she was under the weight limit. So im really wondering how she fits in the MT. i get her today at 3 soo i cant wait

laccaycol

Oh...how nice! Was it easy to install? Just a little question... Is the shoulder belt supposed to be in the lockoff like other Britax seats? ;)

I soo want one, but with a DD in 10th percentile for weight I don't forsee needing one for while (ie- next child maybe) :)

No the shoulder part isnt suposed to be in the lock off:) It was easy to install not what im used to but it was easy. its in nice and tight and doesnt move at all:thumbsup:

The shoulder belt is in the other lock off though
Multitech004-1.jpg

Mom to a few

I always imagined that a seat would use a foot prop OR rear-facing tether, but not both at the same time...That's interesting! Can you explain how the RF tether works on this seat--Does it come with D-rings too?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC