Got my new Frontier today!

PixieEMT

DOM of 10/31/08
My son is on the 4th notch up out of the 8. I had to move the crotch buckle out to the middle position too.

Only one problem. When I picked it up I heard something inside plinking around. :whistle: Something inside the seat. :eek: It moves around when you turn the seat, you an hear it rolling around! The box came in excellent condition.

I'm going to call Britax tomorrow to see what they say. I'm really wondering what that noise is. A loose screw that fell off. Something broken off during shipping? :whistle:
I don't want to return it to Target. What if something is wrong with it and anther person buys it and uses it?

Would you call if it was your seat? Any Frontier owners have the same issue?
DSC04409.jpg

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I haven't heard of anything like this. You did mention a loose screw though. The Frontier changes from harnessed to booster mode by removing a screw. Did you check to make sure that screw was still in place?

PixieEMT

The screw for the booster mode head rest is in place.
I'm calling Britax tomorrow to see what they say.

PixieEMT

please let us know what they say!

I called today. Helen :rolleyes: told me to return it to Target. I said "I think that's a bad idea due to the fact, they will most likely just toss it back on the shelf." (My experience with the broken Papasan Cradle swing that someone returned to Target that I turned around and bought..... makes me fear this! :whistle:) She said they'd have to take it up with the Britax distributor.

I'm concerned that something might be wrong with the seat and I don't want to put my kid or anyone elses kid in it. :twocents:

So I called the CS head honcho Ray and left him a message about the issue :whistle:

PixieEMT

UPDATE: I called yesterday and got a male CS rep. I explained the situation and he told me we could do the exchange. They emailed me the label and I shipped it out UPS today. He said they would either send me a new seat or evaluate the current seat. He said someone would contact me about the seat and what the issue was. :thumbsup:
I skipped having them ship me a seat, hold my credit card number option.
I have a BLVD and Marathon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC