RSTV Vest? 86Y harness question?

I am really thinking about getting a RSTV vest instead of a radain.... especially for my 3-across. It would be nice to store too since it would be just for daycare use. Also, how does the 86 Y harness work? I hate that michael is in a booster, but he does sit nice in it, but every time he is in a harness he gets carsick(i tried him in my friends lil' girls regent the other day and he puked in the car-and he loves the regent).

So.... I need to purchase a Nautilus when Logan outgrows the Chase(I think he has awhile...he is 34 pounds and has about 3 inches left in it mabey(he just on top slots). My daycare boy has about 1 inch mabey left in the scenera(or less)... and is 34 pounds...

So, that ask, how long does it take buckle a kid in a vest?? And where can I buy one? I might have up to 6 kids in my car at once(still waiting for one daycare mom to tell me what days she is coming-hopefully I won't have that many at once)..and I rather not take Hours buckling them in. Michael can buckle in the regent, Logan will probally be in the RSTV Vest, baby at the time(10 months) in safeseat, baby at the time 3 months in snugride, Michael in Parkway, Just 6 year old girl in FPSV booster, Daycare boy(3 1/2) in chase.

Any pics of kids in vests? Are they pretty safe?

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC