Another celeb carseat pic

ccjones

Another celeb carseat pic....this time it's David Arquette carrying his daughter Coco in a Britax off of what looks to be a private jet. I'm sure some of you will know immediately by the cover which Britax model this is! LOL Also, there's nothing wrong with carrying a Britax with a child seated in it, as long as you have the strength to do so, right?

http://usmagazine.com/2006/597/jlu/jlu597_arquette.php

Colleen

ADS

groovymom2000

LOL! My Dh does this frequently when we fly--it cuts down on the

"Yay I'm unstrapped so I can run around the airport factor..." We attach the Go Go kidz wheels and off we go---Ideally he doesn't get unstrapped at all if the layover is minimal.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
It's a Roundabout. lol I at first thought MA, but b/c of where here head is compared to the top, I know it's a RA. Good for him. I wonder if they use it rfing, probably not.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I saw that pic last night in my US Weekly magazine and noticed that it is in the reclined position and the LATCH strap is thru the rear-facing slots...this made me wonder if they used it rear-facing?!?! That would be cool...

Splash

The first thing I saw was that the anchor straps were through the RF slot and it's reclined. And I can't tell for certain but it does look like they have the D- ring attached to the tether. My guess is that kid's still RF. After all they went through to have her, they're bound to do everything in their power to keep her as safe as possible.
But she looks like she's getting a bit too tall for it though. Hope they'll upgrade to a BV to keep her RF longer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC