Help Me Identify A Booster?

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Was/is there a dedicated booster that has yellow shoulder belt guides?

I've been eyeing a daycare van that drops off at the school, and been fairly impressed - they don't seem to use the lap-only belt seating locations, and have both carseats and boosters.

But that booster has me baffled. The belt guides almost look like lock-offs, and of course I can only see the upper third of it. The headrest looks like an Evenflo? I checked the database and didn't see anything similar.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I can't get onto the pictorial to see for myself, but did the Evenflo Apollo have yellow belt guides?

I know I have seen yellow belt guides on a seat, but I can't remember which seat it was!

Defrost

Hmm... I don't see the Apollo in the booster database... is it a combo seat? *looks at more database pics*

Defrost

Found the Apollo - nope, that's not it. This one has a separate headrest, which is why I'm assuming it's a dedicated booster.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Found the Apollo - nope, that's not it. This one has a separate headrest, which is why I'm assuming it's a dedicated booster.

Ah! Got it.

I know I have seen yellow guides on another booster. I can't, for the life of me, remember what it was, though! :(

Wait! Didn't the FP Grow with Me have yellow belt guides? Or could it be one of the Compass boosters with the yellow handle things?

Lara

the only booster I can think of with yellow on it is the compass ones...the things to adjust the headrest height on the side of the seat are yellow (and they are up on the headrest). If its one of the older ones it would have shallow wings like the evenflo boosters...

This is the best pic I could find of it where you can see the yellow height adjusters

compass-folded.jpg

Defrost

the only booster I can think of with yellow on it is the compass ones...the things to adjust the headrest height on the side of the seat are yellow (and they are up on the headrest). If its one of the older ones it would have shallow wings like the evenflo boosters...

This is the best pic I could find of it where you can see the yellow height adjusters

Ooo, yes, that's it! I'm almost positive, because they look almost like clamps, yk?

Thank you! I must say I am shocked to see anything besides a Dorel or Evenflo booster in a daycare van. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC