Very cute Safeseat Step 2!

ADS

emandbri

I would LOVE a nautilus in deco! Why are the making new patterns for the safe seat 2? Surely they are selling more nautiluses.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
That Deco print looks a little different from the rest of their Deco line. But yeah, a Nautilus in either Deco would be great. Let's not collectively hold our breath, though.

G8r4evr

That Deco print looks a little different from the rest of their Deco line. But yeah, a Nautilus in either Deco would be great. Let's not collectively hold our breath, though.

I was also surprised to see that it doesnt match the rest of their Deco line. The SS1 comes in the original Deco pattern, so Im surprised they switched didnt use the same pattern on the SS2. I like both Deco patterns, but I would love the newer on in the Nautilus. Im so bummed though, as I wont be buying a FF seat for a very long time.

emandbri

I thought maybe it was just different lighting. I wonder if the inside has the dots? I wish we had a picture without the insert.

G8r4evr

Maybe, but the "pattern display" swatch underneath it looks different, too. If it were the same, you'd think they'd use the same stock photo. But who knows.

Yeah, it is definitely noticeably different. Very strange. It seems like they would have just named it something different...

emandbri

Maybe that is the new deco and they haven't gotten around to changing the others on the site yet. Looking at them they are quite different the old one was white with dots and the new one looks to be tan with dots. I do think the old one would be harder to keep clean because it has so much white in it, maybe they have changed it for that reason.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC