Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Where will I find the expiration date on a Britax Marathon?

I purchased a new Marathon almost 2 years ago (I think), but we've now moved my daughter to a Compass booster seat. I want to sell the Britax (and am happy to do so, as I never came to really like the Marathon. Roundabout was awesome, but I really "fought" with the marathon because it seemed like there was never enough slack on the harness no matter how hard I pulled out the strap and was so much harder than it needed to be to get those two buckles in.)

I need to know what the expiration date is before I can sell it with a clean conscience . I figured it'd be on the back of it like our Britax Roundabout, but it's not. Any ideas??

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Where will I find the expiration date on a Britax Marathon?

ON the front of the seat right underneath the cover.
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

Carseat Crazy

It is up in the shoulder area kinda under the corner of the cover. Not under the cover... It is on the side. About as high as the shoulders of an older child. Oh and it's on the SEATS left side (If you are sitting the the seat, to the left)

I'm not sure that helps. I have a picture if you need it.

Oh my goodness, how could I have missed it? THANK YOU! Found it! I bought it last year about the time I signed up on this board.