Where will I find the expiration date on a Britax Marathon?

CherylF

I purchased a new Marathon almost 2 years ago (I think), but we've now moved my daughter to a Compass booster seat. I want to sell the Britax (and am happy to do so, as I never came to really like the Marathon. Roundabout was awesome, but I really "fought" with the marathon because it seemed like there was never enough slack on the harness no matter how hard I pulled out the strap and was so much harder than it needed to be to get those two buckles in.)

I need to know what the expiration date is before I can sell it with a clean conscience :thumbsup:. I figured it'd be on the back of it like our Britax Roundabout, but it's not. Any ideas??

ADS

itzmeigh

It is up in the shoulder area kinda under the corner of the cover. Not under the cover... It is on the side. About as high as the shoulders of an older child. Oh and it's on the SEATS left side (If you are sitting the the seat, to the left)

I'm not sure that helps. I have a picture if you need it.

CherylF

Oh my goodness, how could I have missed it? THANK YOU! Found it! I bought it last year about the time I signed up on this board. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC