Anyone know if/when the Keyfit is getting new cover designs?

oxeye

I'm planning buying the Keyfit for DS. I'm not too concerned about what cover I get for him but I noticed on elitecarseats.com that they don't have the orange cover anymore and they only have one left of the adventure cover. So that made me wonder if maybe they are not getting more of those covers because Chicco is going to make new ones?

Does anyone know anything?

ADS

erinnicolevan

The only thing I know is they are coming out with 'Bella' this spring - it appears to be pink and black. I emailed the company on Friday to see when it would be released because I think I must have it for my Baby #5, who I just found out is a girl!! lol

crunchierthanthou

I scanned an ad with some of the new colors and posted it here. I think that someone said the other day that Bella was supposed to be out in February. Maybe the others will too.

oxeye

I love Bella - just not for my boy! LOL

Thanks for the link, I hope some of those other prints are out soon. :) Probably not soon enough, though - I'll just have to buy what is out now. DS is due early March but the way my blood pressure is behaving, I doubt he'll be born any later than mid-February.

seamonkeys

Do they sell this one on its own or do you have to get it as part of a travel system? I just want to get the seat. :)

You can get Cubes by itself. I've seen it in my local BRU. I'm thinking that's the one I'll end up getting (unless I find a different one here on swap).

I'm bummed because as of now their website shows Bella only shown as a travel system! :(

erinnicolevan

I called Chicco and they said they will be out in Feb.

That's great!! Thank you!

I am disappointed that the Bella is only part of a travel system, too. I think I will donate the stroller - it's just not my style. I wish Bugaboo made a carseat adapter for it, though.

seamonkeys

That's great!! Thank you!

I am disappointed that the Bella is only part of a travel system, too. I think I will donate the stroller - it's just not my style. I wish Bugaboo made a carseat adapter for it, though.

If you get the whole system you should just put the stroller in storage and then you can sell it together with the seat when you're done. That's what I was thinking of doing, but I just don't have the extra money to do that right now. :(

erinnicolevan

If you get the whole system you should just put the stroller in storage and then you can sell it together with the seat when you're done. That's what I was thinking of doing, but I just don't have the extra money to do that right now. :(

That's a good idea! I could do that. I really wish they would sell the seat without the stroller, though, that would make me much happier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC