Another star caught not using a baby seat

Calleiah

So Im reading celeb news Thursday and saw something that completely appalled me. This was as bad as the Britney scandal.

http://laineygossip.com/Nicole_Kidm...y_Rose_without_car_seat_.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

It's Nicole Kidman, with her gorgeous little baby girl.... in a car... moving... WITH NO BABY SEAT IN SIGHT. Thats right, baby just in her lap for the paps to get pics of. You can clearly see she's in the backseat, and you can also clearly see there is NO seat present in the car.

Im just speechless.

Callie

ADS

Qarin

Even if it's not moving, there's no car seat there for when it does move, and she looks too happy and comfortable to have just jumped in someone else's car to, say, get away from the paparazzi.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Looks to me like it's raining outside, and that the car isn't moving. She easily could have popped into someone's vehicle to get her and her babe out of the rain (she's not wearing a seatbelt either).

mish

Sometimes it must suck to be a celebrity. I know all of us have made poor parenting decisions, and luckily it wasn't caught on film. If you are a celebrity millions of people discuss your parenting. I am not saying it was ok to go without a seat. Far from it. I also know that celebrities invite it by becoming what they are. I just think it would be embarrassing to make a mistake and have people scrutinizing you.

Misty-Bug

How do we know the car was moving? How would they have gotten such a good shot if the car was moving?

I was going to say you can get some pretty clear shots when the car is moving. However, when *I* look at the picture I see her sitting in the car to get out of the rain. Look at the background. Even the best photographer, the background would be blurred. it wouldn't be so crisp. It would look like movement. She is looking right out the window at the photographers. How do we know someone is not getting the car for her? How do we really know that she was tranporting in this car?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC