Grand Caravan vs. Town and Country..

AmbersMommy

So we are in the market for a minivan and I would love to hear what yall have to say about 02-06 models. Also those of you who have them do yall have the built in childseats? A friend of mine has that in her caravan but I think I would rather get one without a 2nd row bench seat and continue to use our Regent.

TIA!!

ADS

emntheboys

I have an '05 Town & Country Limited & I love it! I went with the Chrysler because I wanted one with all of the "toys". I would definitely recommend an '05 or newer model because that is when Dodge started putting the sto n go seats in them.
The main drawback to the built in child seats it that there is no side impact protection. If I were you I would keep LO in the Regent. If you do decide that you want the bench seat instead of captain's chairs, you will probably have to get a Caravan as I am pretty sure that Chrysler doesn't offer a bench in the Town & Country.
Hope that helps!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC