Hanna Andersson, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl some holiday

lovemyfamily

BLOWOUT PRICES Hanna Andersson, Disney, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl

BLOWOUT PRICES ON WHAT IS LEFT!!! PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING

I am listing everything I have FS in this thread. Some may not fit in this category, but I wanted to have everything in 1 thread.
Clothes are freshly laundered and come from a smoke free and no indoor pet (with the exception of the fish) home. All in are in NEW OR LIKE NEW condition unless otherwise stated.
I am mostly ISO paypal right now, but could be pursuaded to trade for baby girl 12-18 month Gymbo, Hanna, Baby Gap, Naartjie for winter, and 18-24 month same brands for Spring/Summer. OR NEW condition Pedipeds or SKR baby girl shoes. I am not ISO of any cloth diapers right now, I am happy with my stash.
If you are buying more than 1 item, take $1 off the price of each item for combined shipping. If you are buying more than 4 items, please PM me about an even better combined shipping deal!!

IMG_4994-2-1.jpg

Old Navy pink zip up fleece 6-12 months. EUC $5ppd
IMG_4995-1.jpg

TCP yellow romper, would be cute with a shirt underneath for cold weather. This was only worn 1 time. There is a VERY faint stain near the designs on the back of the right leg. It doesn't show up in the photos and is extremely faint. Size is 3-6 months. $4ppd
IMG_4997-1.jpg

IMG_4998-1.jpg

6-9 month super cute pale yellow 2 pc. set. Has ruffled cuffs on the sleeves, ankles, neck and waist. Tiny flowers on the chest and cuffs of the pants. EUC There is a very small pencil mark on the front toward the bottom. I couldn't capture it in the picture. $7ppd
IMG_5001-1.jpg

TCP purple butterfly sweater. Size 12 months. LIKE NEW $5ppd
IMG_5003-1.jpg

TCP Gorgeous Christmas dress size 12 months. Black velvet, long sleeve, with red, black, and grey plaid on the bottom, white neck, piped in the black plaid. Has a matching beret. LOOKS NEW! $8ppd
IMG_5005-1.jpg

View of front
IMG_5004-1.jpg

Little angel onesie, crisp pink color. Size 6 months. Worn 2 times. Little Angel on the front, and wings on the back. Puffy short sleeves. LOOKS NEW $7ppd
IMG_5007-2.jpg

Old Navy 6-12 jeans Has flowers on the bottom of the left leg. EUC $6ppd
IMG_5008-2-1.jpg

TCP 6-9 months cute, bright colored zip up, hooded sweater. Shows some wash wear, but has no stains, or rips. Pockets on the front. $5ppd
IMG_5010-1.jpg

NWOT Zutano fleece. Buttons up the front. Bright red in color, size 6-12 months. Could be worn by a boy or a girl. $7ppd
IMG_4992-1.jpg

Red cable knit sweater size 6-9 months, NWOT. Baby Gap 6-12 month khaki pants, red lined, apples on them. LOOK NEW $8ppd
IMG_4993-1.jpg

Boutique simply adorable outfit. Perfectly Princess by Mudpie. Top is crisp black with pink cuffs, wraps across and the front snaps. Has a big pink flower on the front. Elastic waist pants with pink flowers on the cuffs. Size 0-6 months. EUC $12ppd
IMG_4990-2.jpg

Baby Gap red sweater with big Gap bear on the front. Size is 6-12 month. EUC $6ppd
IMG_4947-1.jpg

Princess sweatshirt in coral pink. Size 6 months NWOT $5ppd
IMG_4952-1.jpg

Carters 9 month white long sleeve with "If Mommy Says No Ask Grandma" and clouds, stars and moons in pastel colors across the chest. EUC $4ppd

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST BELOW

Last edited:
ADS

lovemyfamily

Thread 2-Hanna Andersson, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl some holiday

HERE IS MORE AND THE PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

IMG_4948-1.jpg

IMG_4950-1.jpg

Carter's 6 month pink and white long sleeve shirt. A bear button and "Cute As A Button" on the chest. EUC $4ppd
IMG_4945-1.jpg

Pale pink onesie in 6 month size. Says "Hi! I'm New Here" in a print that looks like it was written by a child in crayon. Worn 1 time. LOOKS NEW $4ppd
IMG_4939-1.jpg

IMG_4940-1.jpg

NWOT. Purchased when I was PG and was sure I was having another boy. Denim jacket from The Disney Store. Has a zip out khaki liner with a striped hood. Back of the jacket has Dumbo on it. 6-9 months. This is STUNNING! $12ppd
IMG_4862-1.jpg

Hanna Andersson size 70 romper in pastel flowers. LOOKS NEW $11ppd
IMG_4860-1.jpg

Hanna Andersson size 70 beautiful green dress LOOKS NEW $11ppd PENDING

TAKE IT ALL $80 shipped priority mail!!!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC