Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

BLOWOUT PRICES Hanna Andersson, Disney, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl

BLOWOUT PRICES ON WHAT IS LEFT!!! PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING

I am listing everything I have FS in this thread. Some may not fit in this category, but I wanted to have everything in 1 thread.
    Clothes are freshly laundered and come from a smoke free and no indoor pet (with the exception of the fish) home. All in are in NEW OR LIKE NEW condition unless otherwise stated.
    I am mostly ISO paypal right now, but could be pursuaded to trade for baby girl 12-18 month Gymbo, Hanna, Baby Gap, Naartjie for winter, and 18-24 month same brands for Spring/Summer. OR NEW condition Pedipeds or SKR baby girl shoes. I am not ISO of any cloth diapers right now, I am happy with my stash.
    If you are buying more than 1 item, take $1 off the price of each item for combined shipping. If you are buying more than 4 items, please PM me about an even better combined shipping deal!!

Old Navy pink zip up fleece 6-12 months. EUC $5ppd

TCP yellow romper, would be cute with a shirt underneath for cold weather. This was only worn 1 time. There is a VERY faint stain near the designs on the back of the right leg. It doesn't show up in the photos and is extremely faint. Size is 3-6 months. $4ppd

6-9 month super cute pale yellow 2 pc. set. Has ruffled cuffs on the sleeves, ankles, neck and waist. Tiny flowers on the chest and cuffs of the pants. EUC There is a very small pencil mark on the front toward the bottom. I couldn't capture it in the picture. $7ppd

TCP purple butterfly sweater. Size 12 months. LIKE NEW $5ppd

TCP Gorgeous Christmas dress size 12 months. Black velvet, long sleeve, with red, black, and grey plaid on the bottom, white neck, piped in the black plaid. Has a matching beret. LOOKS NEW! $8ppd

View of front

Little angel onesie, crisp pink color. Size 6 months. Worn 2 times. Little Angel on the front, and wings on the back. Puffy short sleeves. LOOKS NEW $7ppd

Old Navy 6-12 jeans Has flowers on the bottom of the left leg. EUC $6ppd

TCP 6-9 months cute, bright colored zip up, hooded sweater. Shows some wash wear, but has no stains, or rips. Pockets on the front. $5ppd

NWOT Zutano fleece. Buttons up the front. Bright red in color, size 6-12 months. Could be worn by a boy or a girl. $7ppd

Red cable knit sweater size 6-9 months, NWOT. Baby Gap 6-12 month khaki pants, red lined, apples on them. LOOK NEW $8ppd

Boutique simply adorable outfit. Perfectly Princess by Mudpie. Top is crisp black with pink cuffs, wraps across and the front snaps. Has a big pink flower on the front. Elastic waist pants with pink flowers on the cuffs. Size 0-6 months. EUC $12ppd

Baby Gap red sweater with big Gap bear on the front. Size is 6-12 month. EUC $6ppd

Princess sweatshirt in coral pink. Size 6 months NWOT $5ppd

Carters 9 month white long sleeve with "If Mommy Says No Ask Grandma" and clouds, stars and moons in pastel colors across the chest. EUC $4ppd

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST BELOW
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 12-09-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: BRAND NEW CHEAP PRICES

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Thread 2-Hanna Andersson, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl some holiday

HERE IS MORE AND THE PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

Carter's 6 month pink and white long sleeve shirt. A bear button and "Cute As A Button" on the chest. EUC $4ppd

Pale pink onesie in 6 month size. Says "Hi! I'm New Here" in a print that looks like it was written by a child in crayon. Worn 1 time. LOOKS NEW $4ppd

NWOT. Purchased when I was PG and was sure I was having another boy. Denim jacket from The Disney Store. Has a zip out khaki liner with a striped hood. Back of the jacket has Dumbo on it. 6-9 months. This is STUNNING! $12ppd

Hanna Andersson size 70 romper in pastel flowers. LOOKS NEW $11ppd

Hanna Andersson size 70 beautiful green dress LOOKS NEW $11ppd PENDING

TAKE IT ALL $80 shipped priority mail!!!
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 12-12-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: BLOWOUT PRICES NOW!!
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

CPS Fanatic

Re: Hanna Andersson, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl some holiday

Bump with new prices
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

Re: Hanna Andersson, Old Navy, TCP, Zutano, Baby Gap 3-6, 6-12 Baby Girl some holiday

pm'ing you!

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kate4478 View Post
    pm'ing you!
    PM'd you back!

CPS Fanatic

BUMP changed pending to sold and added some more pending

If the milk bar does not sell I want it for my niece!
    In our love nest with TWO!!
    DS(11) & our newest hatchling, DD (7-16-13)

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by doriansmummy View Post
    If the milk bar does not sell I want it for my niece!
    This did sell, sorry.
    I got it at
    www.saysumthing.com

CPS Fanatic

bump