The Leather Collection

classicseats

Just to prove they aren't all vinyl! And I'm sure you all know what these are, bad, bad seats! Look at my album if you want vinyl.

Last edited:
ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
So that was you who bid up the price on the leather Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 on eBay during the mock car-seat.org election, wasn't it? :p

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
C'mon now folks - can you imagine how lovely they would look installed in a vehicle with matching leather seats?? It would look like it CAME with the car, like it was MADE for it!

(Who cares if it's comfy - IT HAS TO MATCH THE CAR!!!)

classicseats

C'mon now folks - can you imagine how lovely they would look installed in a vehicle with matching leather seats?? It would look like it CAME with the car, like it was MADE for it!

(Who cares if it's comfy - IT HAS TO MATCH THE CAR!!!)

I agree, It HAS to look good!

rodentranger

Oh dear. I have leather seats solely for the purpose of repelling dog hair and mud stains. I don't like parking my bootie on the cold cold seat in the winter or melting to it in the summer. If it weren't for the side airbags, I'd have a cover on my seat. I can't imagine a leather carseat for a child!
I am crazy enough that when I bought my MA, it had to match the car. So I got a black, gray and white checked one for my silver car with a black interior.
Guess what? People get new cars. It so doesn't match my green car with tan interior. New seat!
I have to know. Where do you store all your wicked cool seats?!

cpsaddict

Now you just need the black leather Medallion to complete the collection. I've never seen the brown. Quite a collectible, that one is.

itzmeigh

Didn't SKJP make (or talk about making) a leather Radian? I swear I saw one... But now I can't remember if it was the Radian or something else...

christineka

I think the cover was one of those that they made only a few of and then didn't put them on the market. I've seen leather car seats advertised for institutional use since they wipe down easily.

itzmeigh

That was it! Thanks! I just had it right there in my memory and it was bugging me. Makes sence that it would be for institutional use.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC