Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CPS Fanatic

Re: KOTA the dinasour-99.00, Fur Real Pony-79.00, Smores'-99.00

Quote Originally Posted by indigoblossom View Post
    great - i wasn't disputing that it ever said that, i believed it. i only looked this morning and it no longer does

and i wasn't ripping you or anyone a new one - i was just a little shocked, myself, at the way people were acting. like OMG let's call amazon and freak out - even after amazon took steps to correct their mistake people are still promoting the previous deal (error or not) and suggesting that customers call to get their way. it just reminds of the target/britax fiasco all over again and while i don't care what anyone else gets their kids for christmas, i am against greed. maybe that's why i came across as rude when i said i wouldn't get these things for my kids, and while that's true, it is besides the point. i'm glad that some people got in on a great deal but i don't think people should be urged to call and complain until they get an additional $100 off something that is already clearly marked down. that's all.

Well,, now that it doesn't say that on the screen I wouldn't call and try to get it-I too think that is wrong. I am too against greed ;-)!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Tis the season...to keep it civil in the public forums. What season, might you ask? I have two final examinations in the next week..that season.

It's great to share deals if you spot them, and I'm all for a great find.. but let's try to keep bickering to a minimum, and disagreements as civil as possible. It's okay to agree to disagree and leave things at that. I'd rather not see a repeat of the Target thread...not until after December 12th, anyways.

-Nicole.

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com

Carseat Crazy

Got shipping confirmation with tracking numbers. Should be here on Saturday! Thanks for posting this - my daughter is going to freak out!!
    Erin
    Mom to 5 under the age of 9

CPS Fanatic

That is awseome!!! My friend got her shipping info today as well!

Ok, wait...so the deal is gone? Darn...I need to check this section of the forum DAILY! LOL

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Heather98012 View Post
    Ok, wait...so the deal is gone? Darn...I need to check this section of the forum DAILY! LOL
    I've just decided that I need to STOP checking it daily. LOL
    Erin
    Mom to 5 under the age of 9

Quote Originally Posted by elle7715 View Post
    As far as I know, mine went through for the Smores one. I called back after the first person turned me down. Let's hope they don't pull a Target. This is DD's birthday present!
    Mine got here this morning! I should have ordered Butterscotch for DS...but I'll count my blessings! I usually never have luck with these things.
    Registered Nurse, BSN and Mommy to
    A ~ FF in Recaro Probooster, 8
    J ~ FF in Radian 80, 5
    B ~ FF in Radian XTSL, 3
    A ~ Keyfit 30, 1

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elle7715 View Post
    Mine got here this morning! I should have ordered Butterscotch for DS...but I'll count my blessings! I usually never have luck with these things.

That is awseome! I love their fast shipping!!!